“DON'T pass this place by without stopping!”
Review of Sebring Diner

Sebring Diner
Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Honestly, neither my husband or I can think of the last time, if ever, we have fully enjoyed a meal from start to finish, appetizer to dessert and coffee but THIS was it! There was a bit of a wait to get in the door (always a good sign, though it was during a large event) but it was very much worth the extra 20 minutes. Even in line we weren't ignored, but were always updated and greeted by staff until seated.

The vegetable of the day was a choice of beets or sauteed cabbage, which had me thinking I'd hate the place before we even tasted a bite, but I got the cabbage (which I absolutely HATE but beets are worse, lol) and it was AWESOME. That was just the beginning. The country fried steak was the best that I have ever tasted, and that includes my own. All of the sides, for both of us, were delicious and we were very impressed. We decided to go for dessert, in hopes of waiting out the rain. I had the brownie a-la-mode and he had the cobbler. Both were "to-die-for" delicious! He then ordered coffee, believing that "diner coffee" is all bitter and burnt-tasting but this was wonderful!

Seriously, start to finish this place ROCKS the tastebuds. The staff is also excellent and very attentive. The large portions were well worth the meager price! What a treat and a nice little surprise find!

1  Thank TSGallantPhotography

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I ordered a seafood basket, my wife ordered a pasta dish. We each just ate 1/2 of our dinners. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I believe it is what it is a diner & the food is what you would expect in my opinion, average.

1  Thank electricmanMiami
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We really enjoy bringing our grand kids here. There is something on the menu for everyone's tastes. The servers are friendly and we can always count on the food to be good. This restaurant fits most pocket books and the portions are large. We keep coming back!

1  Thank HiCoDnr
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love to try new things, and boy did I get it here. Their House sandwich was on pumpernickel bread - Cream cheese, thick fresh sliced pineapple, tomato and cucumber. I persuaded my friend to share one with me just for the fun of it. It was actually very good. And the onion rings were superb. And their malts were just like we use to get as a kid. A very neat place to eat with terrific service.

2  Thank travelbell
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This restaurant was busy; fun to be with locals. My sandwich was good but the cobbler dessert was just OK.