“A quick meal”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I ordered a seafood basket, my wife ordered a pasta dish. We each just ate 1/2 of our dinners. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I believe it is what it is a diner & the food is what you would expect in my opinion, average.

1  Thank electricmanMiami
There are newer reviews for Sebring Diner

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We really enjoy bringing our grand kids here. There is something on the menu for everyone's tastes. The servers are friendly and we can always count on the food to be good. This restaurant fits most pocket books and the portions are large. We keep coming back!

1  Thank HiCoDnr
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love to try new things, and boy did I get it here. Their House sandwich was on pumpernickel bread - Cream cheese, thick fresh sliced pineapple, tomato and cucumber. I persuaded my friend to share one with me just for the fun of it. It was actually very good. And the onion rings were superb. And their malts were just like we use to get as a kid. A very neat place to eat with terrific service.

2  Thank travelbell
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This restaurant was busy; fun to be with locals. My sandwich was good but the cobbler dessert was just OK.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We love going to the Sebring Diner. The food is always good, very reasonably priced, and the service is wonderful. Everyone is always so pleasant!!

1  Thank Kathy B