“Good wings and shrimp”

Cuisines: Seafood
Sebring, Florida
“Good wings and shrimp”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

First time I went there we got their chicken wing . They were great . I like to have a drink at the bar while i'm waiting for my food. music to listen to. The next time we had steamed shrimp. It's great with a nice cold beer. I'll keep going back.

Visited April 2012

Sebring, Florida, United States
“Yucky ball of powder in the soup”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We got take outs from Blue Crab. Mine was supposed to be soup- but there was a Yucky ball of powder in the soup. Tasted like it could have been flour or chicken bouillon. Not getting food from there again.

2 Thank Dorothy B
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great value”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Specials are a great deal and very good. Service was top notch. We all enjoyed our evening.

Visited January 2012
Sebring
“Average restaurant gone bad.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Have eaten at the Blue Crab more than 100 times in 3 years because my wife enjoys the staff. Quality of the food has pretty much matched the prices. On 03/26/12 I ordered pancakes & bacon for breakfast. Pancakes need to be cut with a knife. Bacon never showed. On 03/28/12, I ordered Hot Meat Loaf for lunch. One very thin slice of meat loaf which was cruncy like eating peanuts. Left both meals on the plates for the cook to enjoy. Enjoying the staff just isn't enough to keep going back.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank RoachReview
Titusville, Pennsylvania, USA
“If you love ribs...”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Ribs are excellent! Soups are good. Salad bar is adequate for a salad, not much more.

1 Thank CheriAnnPAgal