“LOVE the filet”

Dining options: Reservations
Lake Placid, Florida
“LOVE the filet”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I don't come here very often but was surprised to see such negative reviews. I have never had a bad experience at this Outback! I absolutely love the Victorian filet and this latest was no exception. It was perfect. I always add sauteed onions and mushrooms, which were also perfect. Everyone in my party was very happy with their meals and usually take advantage of the holiday gift certificate deal, they purchased the $100 in gift certificates and received an extra $20 gift card. I always jump at the chance to come back to this Outback and hope to be back soon.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank luckydotty

Sebring, Florida
“Third time's not the charm”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

For the third time in the last two years, we have been very disappointed in this Outback Steakhouse. While the service was OK, the food was far from it. The mashed potatoes were cold, grey and tasted like wallpaper paste. The filet -- the most expensive steak on the menu -- was tuff, chewy and riddled with gristle. There is no excuse for this and since we have now seen the trend, we will not be back. Diners beware.

• Visited December 2013
LaBelle, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our family had spent the day at Lego Land in Winter Haven Florida. Our grand son had a wonderful day at Lego Land. We had a 2 hour drive home and we decided to stop in Sebring and have a nice dinner. We recognized it was Veterans Day and that the restaurants would be busy. What we experienced at Outback was a slowness that brought on frustration. As I mention our grandson was with us who was 21 months old. Supper took 2 and half hours that night. We watch 4 people have their food returned becuase it wasn't cooked right. One couple were told to switch their own sides on their plates. I could go on. The service was very slow and we won't be back for alone while.

• Visited November 2013
“Our dinners were both over cooked.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food was terrible all i ordered was chicken tenders and they were dry and black i didn't eat them i ate my fries because the honey mustard sauce was delicious. The service was not bad but slow

• Visited October 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant the last week in September. It was horrible. The food was atrocious, the staff was not attentive at all. My husband ordered a medium steak, he received it well. He waited 20 minutes for a refill on shrimp that was black. I even did the review on their website and they did not even bother to answer back. I will not go back to this restaurant. They are not all equal. We went to a different outback a week prior to that in Pembroke Pines and it was Spectacular. I think they need to send people from the Sebring location to other branches to see how a restaurant is properly run...

• Visited September 2013