“Good hometown feel with great food”

Galati's Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 143 Restaurants in Sebring
Niceville, Florida
“Good hometown feel with great food”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I am on a quest to find the best pizza in all the small towns I visit so I stopped in to Galati's to get a pizza for an early dinner. I was greeted promptly and warmly and served my beverage order quickly. I knew I wanted to have some pizza for the next day so I ordered a 12" mushroom and sausage. All I can say is YUM. The crust was superb, the toppings fresh and tasty, and the sauce wasn’t overpowering. I didn’t want to stop eating. It’s always nice when the owner comes out and talks to the customers. He came out and checked on my order and it felt authentic not just an expectation. When I looked around at the photos on the wall the place has history even though he is relatively a new owner. He brought his personality to the place. I knew it was going to be a good meal when i noticed his daughter having dinner two booths behind me. Don't miss this one. I am looking forward to trying the other menu items on a regular basis.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank ChasF50

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Friendly family atmosphere. Any item you order here you will get your monies worth. Some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. They offer many Italian dishes on their menu. If this restaurant was on Route 27, I guarantee it would be in the top five restaurants in town

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Terry C
Lake Placid, Florida
“Best Pizza Ever!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love this pizza! Galati's Special is the best ever and the Tommy James vegetarian is excellent too-who knew a vegetarian pizza could be so good?! Great family environment- David ,the owner, loves to come out from the kitchen and visit with customers. He makes everyone feel like family. Great casual dining and the Eggplant parmasean sandwich or meal is unbelievable !!

• Visited June 2013