Cang Tong Japanese Steak House Sushi & Chinese
Ranked #12 of 151 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Many before me have written adequate reviews...great sushi for the area. Have been, and keep going back. We travel a lot and with Sebring having so little to offer this is a gem!
Loved the Hurricane roll, and Hairy Llama!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Four of us went to the Cang Tong for evening supper. Although there is a hibachi-style horseshoe-shaped counter with stools for the experience of watching a limited knife-handling and chopping display, this seemed aimed more at the youth customer. We chose to sit at a nearby table where we were served quickly and politely by a caring wait staff. While the food was good, the sushi was some of the best I have ever tasted. I am not a great sushi fan at the best of times, but the quality of the offerings here will make me go back again for the opportunity to sample some of the sushi combinations that we didn't get tp try. Prices average, ample parking since the restaurant is located in a shopping plaza.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice while meeting family, Once for lunch on Easter, and once with extended family. The sushi was very good. We also did the Hibachi, and the family loved it, and the rice, vegies and meat/seafood from the hibachi was very good. We'd go back and would certainly recommend.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

From the outside this place looks like it could be a bit of a dive, but as soon as you walk in the door your impression will change. The interior is very nicely done and is a step above anything else in Sebring, FL.

The sushi is quite good. I suggest the Buzzy Yama roll. My wife also enjoyed her sushi as well..

Can't wait to try the fried green tea ice cream!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The food was AWESOME and they worked with my VEGAN diet!!!! Very wonderful service and great Vegan Sushi!!!