“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family and I had dinner at the Island View. Some of us ate from the Sunset Dining menu while others ate from the regular menu. Everything was delicious. The service was excellant and the food was hot and came out quickly. We will definetly be back.From the bar to service, you couldn't ask for friendlier staff. Thank you.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Me and my boyfriend recently visited the Island View for lunch. We sat out on the patio where we had an exceptional view of the lake. My boyfriend ordered the Beef dip, while I had the chicken schnitzel (which included a free glass of wine!). We were both very impressed with the food and the service. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

2  Thank Abby M
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had a lunch date with a friend and we sat on the patio overlooking the lake and golf course. We had the fried green tomatoes appetizer and I had a Reuben. The food was incredible and the server took good care of us. She was very attentive and courteous. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Megan B
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Mother's Day buffet had pluses and minuses. On the plus side: service, salads, desserts, green beans with candied walnuts, potatoes, and live music. But unfortunately, on the minus side: over-cooked dry fish (although the topping was tasty), and very tough beef.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch and dinner here while visiting the course to watch a tournament. While the golf course was great, this club house restaurant was not. Our dinner was absolutely horrible. The soup we were served was the saltiest soup I've ever had. The chef should be embarrassed to serve this! In addition the "bistro" vegetables that come as a side with every entree and can not be traded were bland and mushy. I'm fairly certain they were frozen at one point. Our server tried her best, but she was clearly very new and our service suffered. I would not return to this place again. The hit dogs and sandwiches at the small snack shack on the course were MUCH BETTER and that's what I will have next time!