“Geat Food, Great Price”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

Taste of India
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Southern and Northern Indian cuisine.A private room available for conferences or parties.Lunch Buffet with dine in, take out, delivery, catering on all occasions.Dinner menu offers wide selection of choices from different regions and tastes. Wine and Indian/ domestic beers available.
Fort Lauderdale
“Geat Food, Great Price”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for the lunch buffet on a trip from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale on Route 27. The food was as good as any Indian we have ever had. My wife is allergic to fenugreek spice and the owner had the chef prepare Tika Masala especially for her without fenugreek.

The buffet had a nice selection including curried goat and vegatable balti, both remarkable. The staff is very courteous and we enjoyed the contemporary Indian music.

It isn't very large, but the price was very economical. A little jewel.

I look foreward

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time, to review us, we look forward to see you again and our pleasure to prepare delightful meal for you and your family. Also I am planing to move in Pembroke Pines with my new Restaurant by mid june.

Chiang Mai
“Really tasty Indian food!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was a little hesitant to believe the reviews since I really like Indian food and have been disappointed at other places because the food is "modified" for the masses. I walked in and still felt unsure, but the food smelled really good. I was there after 1pm so I didn't think I should go for the buffet and ordered the lamb madras (very spicy, please) lunch specials to go. It was delicious - rice, lamb curry and naan.. It was a wonderful surprise! If I am ever in Sebring again, I will go back!

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, May 16, 2014

Ona, Florida
“Best Indian buffet ever”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We went to the lunch buffet Saturday before 3 pm
Because we heard that was fantastic and we could not believe the wide variety and freshness
The taste was very authentic Indian and was self service they had tandoori chicken lamb tikkaf massala fish curry saag panner
Naan deserts and we were welcome with a big smile
We will hunt them Everywhere they go
Thanks a lot

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, April 23, 2014

Honesdale, Pennsylvania
“Some of the Best Indian Food I've Had”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is my third visit to this restaurant in the past year and I am always greeted with the wonderful experience of a flavorful Indian buffet. I plan to return many times.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Terry G
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, April 1, 2014

Sebring, Florida
“Great Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food at this restaurant is prepared excellently and the restaurant interior is very clean and attractive. I've eaten in some fine Indian restaurants in London, and, yes, you can pay a lot more but the food is not going to be better.
At the Sebring Taste of India, the lunch buffet is fantastic and even more fantastic on the weekends. But you can order your lunch from the menu if you wish and the chef is more than delighted to prepare your meal to your liking. As, the wonderful lady who took our order said, "The menu is only a suggestion."
This restaurant does many different regional dishes which can vary considerably. The menu is more explanatory than most, but still lacking in describing some items. It can be a bit daunting to someone who has never tried Indian food, but there is always someone willing to answer your questions. Over all, this is the best restaurant experience you can have in Sebring.

• Visited March 2014