“Best Restaurant EVER!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

Taste of India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Authentic Southern and Northern Indian cuisine.A private room available for conferences or parties.Lunch Buffet with dine in, take out, delivery, catering on all occasions.Dinner menu offers wide selection of choices from different regions and tastes. Wine and Indian/ domestic beers available.
Sebastian, Florida
“Best Restaurant EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have eaten wonderful meals in 14 countries and nearly every state in the USA....This is the BEST restaurant I've ever visited! This is not hyperbole! The minute I opened the doors, the aroma of fabulous spices blew me away. Inside the owner graciously invited us into his restaurant where the food was displayed so beautifully, I couldn't wait to eat. It was a huge buffet, and I tried to try a little bit of everything. There was not one thing on my plate that wasn't excellent. Huge variety of flavors...curries of all sorts from creamy coconut to spicy, hot hot hot, half dozen totally different chicken dishes, pork dishes, the sag was the best spinach dish yet, the light puffy bread (kulcha?) and buttered naan, and then the desserts...Gajar Halwa (carrots-healthy and yummy!) Gulab Jamun (fried cheese balls soaked in cardamom flavored sugar syrup---looked like purple plums but tasted like heaven!) and a creamy "rice" pudding made with very fine pasta instead of the normal rice.) I was wishing I had three stomachs so I could have tried more! This place should be reservation only, it is that good...it should be filled with diners. If you live in Sebring and have put off trying a Taste of India, don't put it off...the buffet is very reasonably priced and it is beyond Delicious. If you are traveling through Sebring, you won't be disappointed, I promise you. After being so disappointed with the Taste of India in Melbourne, this wonderful restaurant restored my love of Indian cuisine. Even if you have never tried Indian meals, check it out on line (all the foods are pictured!) and then give it a try! Your taste buds will thank you.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sylvia P
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time, to review us, we look forward to see you again and our pleasure to prepare delightful meal for you and your family.

“Central FL's gem!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Best restaurant in the area. Fantastic food. The lamb chops are delightful. The service is great. Highly recommended.

1 Thank InesOtoya
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, September 28, 2013

Sebring, Florida
“You must try this incredible food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I had a delightful experience last evening at Taste of India. We had never eaten Indian food before but decided to give it a try. We arrived and were greeted warmly by the staff and chose a lovely corner booth. The owner George soon arrived to our table and conversed with us regarding our food likes and dislikes and gave us perfect suggestions to enjoy an Indian meal. George prepared an out of this world cauliflower appetizer and warm pita bread with 3 dipping sauces. Our entrees were a goat curry and a fish curry. My mouth is watering as I tell you about it. You must try this incredible food! Thank you George and all who served us at Taste of India. We will be back!

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, September 22, 2013

Peachy Georgia
“High Quality Indian Food in Central Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I live in Atlanta and stopped by Taste of India when visiting family during the holidays. I was pleasantly surprised to find this hidden gem. The food is reasonably priced, the restaurant is very quaint and clean, and the quality of the food is great. The portion sizes are pretty big so it's best to order a few dishes to share family style. They will tailor the level of spiciness to suit your taste as well.

Visited June 2013
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, September 22, 2013

Naples, Florida
“Best Indian food I've found in Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly atmosphere. A real jewel. Unfortunately it is two hours away but it will be a mandatory stop anytime I'm closer.

• 4 of 5 bubbles