“Excellent New Experience”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

Taste of India
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Southern and Northern Indian cuisine.A private room available for conferences or parties.Lunch Buffet with dine in, take out, delivery, catering on all occasions.Dinner menu offers wide selection of choices from different regions and tastes. Wine and Indian/ domestic beers available.
“Excellent New Experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Wife and I, with two friends, went here today for the Buffet lunch.
Outstanding tastes! And everything was a new eating experience for me and the wife. Our friends have been here before and talked us into going. I tried to guess the ingredients of one of the deserts, and I couldn't have been more off; But the staff answered all of our questions. I believe they enjoy seeing "new" customers like us. The staff helps turn new customers into repeat customers. Wife and I will be back and help spread the good word about this Indian eating experience.

• Visited April 2013
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your time and wonderful words - looking forward to see you again. Best regards, George

Shenandoah, Pennsylvania
“Believe the Reviews”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Excellent food, generous portions, clean and pleasant surroundings with very personable owners and staff. You could not ask for a better dining experience. I have only eaten here once but I plan to be back. This may be one of the best indian restaurants I have ever visited.

• Visited April 2013
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time, to review us, we look forward to see you again and our pleasure to prepare delightful meal for you and your family.

George.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delish Indian cuisine at a great price”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Love the buffet and the dinner menu. The food is diverse and not overly spicy, would appeal to meat lovers and vegans.Staff was very considerate and friendly. The restaurant is absolutely spotlessly clean and fresh. Best restaurant in Sebring.

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Indian food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The first thing that hits you as you walk into this small but well organised restaurant is the cleanliness of the whole place, I personally always look for indicaters that suggests the place is clean and this was spotless. We have eaten in many indian restaurants in various countries and I can say in all honesty the food here was deliciously aromatic authentic Indian cuisine and very good value. The staff were very friendly, we enjoyed good service and conversation.

1 Thank ian r
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Awesome food! Even the picky eaters will love it.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A little family owned restaurant. Amazing food! Great selection. If there is something you want that is not on the menu they will make it for you. Great service. Awesome lunch buffet at a great price, my husband and I are Vegan, my parents are not. We can all go to eat there and have a great time. They even have a meat section and non meat section and labeled very nicely, so you can feel good about what your eating. Something for everyone. Even the pickiest.

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this review, March 29, 2013