“I have eaten coast to coast at Red Lobster but this one is my favorite!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #22 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Orlando, Florida
“I have eaten coast to coast at Red Lobster but this one is my favorite!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

You know how you want to take advantage of Lobsterfest????? You see those commercials and want your plate to look as good or better than the commercial????
The Red Lobster in Sebring, FL is the cleanest, prettiest and has the most decadent food that Red Lobster can serve you, also they don't force you to wait on an extended amount of time. Service is excellent!
I ate the Seafood Bar Harbor. Very good!

• Visited April 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Seafood.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Four of us went to the Red Lobster in Sebring for an evening family supper. Service was excellent. We have gone to this particular Red Lobster several times and have always enjoyed the experience. As usual, we had to wait a while to get a table. The food was quite good, delivered in a reasonable amount of time, and the prices, while a little above average, were not excessive. Parking was crowded but there is always the option of parking in the large lot of the Lakeshore Mall which is adjacent to the Red Lobster.

• Visited February 2013
Avon Park, Florida, United States
“WONDERFUL steak!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We often go to Red Lobsters to get our sea food fix or to celebrate something exciting in our lives and we always seem to get something sea food. I decided I was going to take a leap and try their steak and crab legs. It was AMAZING! By far one of the best steaks that I have eaten in a LONG time. It was perfectly cooked and seasoned, plus it was the perfect size with the crab. I was shocked at how good the steak tasted.

When I got home and was telling my sister how great it was she told me that her and her boyfriend went a few days before and that he too thought the steak was delicious. It is something that I would definitely recommend to anyone who was in the mood for steak!

• Visited March 2013
Wilmington, Massachusetts
“Better than I expected being from New England”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I decided to take my brother out to dinner for his 70th birthday when I visited him in Sebring, Fl. I asked him where he wanted to go and he didn't hesitate and said Red Lobster. We visited on a Wednesday evening about 6Pm and were told the wait was about 30 minutes. It was more like 45. When we were seated we noted a fair number of empty tables. I believe that they didn't have enough help for a Wednesday evening. I ate at Red Lobster in Atlanta decades ago and was thoroughly unimpressed. I am used to Maine Lobster and got Rock lobster back then. I hadn't returned since. Well, I was a bit surprised at my experience in Sebring in February, 2013. We both ordered a drink, a bahama mama, $7.50 and a lobsterita (a frozen strawberry margarita) $8.50. The lobsterita was truly impressive! We decided to share an appetizer and ordered lobster and crab stuffed mushrooms, $8.50, which were very good. My brother ordered a Lobster Lovers’ Dream which is a Maine Lobster Tail, a rock lobster tail and lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo, about $20. I tasted his lobster tails and found the rock lobster a bit tough (which is normal compared to a Maine lobster). I also found the Maine lobster was a bit overcooked. My brother indicated the lobster and shrimp linguini lacked very much lobster. He did indicate that the dinner was very tasty. I had the Bar Harbor Lobster Bake, about $21, which consisted of a Maine lobster tail, scallops, shrimp, mussels and linguini in garlic and white wine sauce which looked more like an Alfredo sauce. Again, my lobster tails were a bit overcooked, but the meal in general was quite tasty. What disappointed me was that 4 of the 8 mussels came out un-opened. When shell fish are cooked properly, any that don’t open should be discarded as they may have been dead or otherwise not something you should eat. I mentioned it to our waitress and she agreed that the kitchen should not have sent them out. She comp’d me my drink which I felt was more than fair. To be fair, I know how to cook Maine lobster very well. It would be a challenge for any restaurant but the best down-east restaurants to match my own lobster. I have to give it to Red Lobster, they have come a long way since I tried them decades ago. The food was much better and the service was excellent. The serving size was more than adequate and the prices were reasonable. Currently there are no Red Lobster restaurants in Massachusetts and Maine, probably because Red Lobster would find it difficult to compete against the enormous number of restaurants serving Maine lobster. But, if you want a pretty decent meal at a fair price, I think I would give Red Lobster a try. By the way, a “Bar Harbor Lobster Bake” would consist of steamed, soft shelled clams, steamed (or boiled) lobster, and corn on the cob if you had it in Bah Habah, Maine. And if it was on a beach, the steaming would be done using hot coals under seaweed in a sand pit. Ayeyup!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank c2h5oh_1
Dade City, Florida
“Huge disapointment!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place is the worst managed restaurant I have ever been to. We walked in to a run down dirty lobby , we were told it would be a few minutes. That would normally be fine except that you could see the restaurant dinning room was only half full. So there was three girls at the host desk all looking busy , doing nothing, then all of sudden after the lobby had three sets of dinners waiting and four tables had left we were all seated.
I went to wash my hands . The bathroom was dirty and someone had vomited into the trash between the two sinks. I should have just left at that point , after all my appetite was gone. I could have went down the road to Cody's where we had a nice meal the night before. But, I went back to the table. The waitress was rude and in a rush , like she had to turn the table over asap. The restaurant is nearly empty remember. We get our orders in NOTHING comes out right and then she argues with us about what we ordered. It was a horrible experience!

Visited October 2012