“No comparison”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Avon Park, Florida
“No comparison”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We thought we'd try Cody's being that it is closer to us than our favorite steak house in Lake Wales, FL. There was no comparison although some think there is. Enjoy the ride and go to Manny's in Lake Wales! I promise you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013

Niceville, Florida
“Just good Steak”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I took my wife here for her birthday and we really enjoyed the dinner. The steaks were done to order and were very tasty. I was pleased with the service and overall would recommend them for a nice dinner out. It is casual dinning at a reasonable price with better than average service. I do recommend either coming for an early dinner or waiting until the rush is over as they can get backed up with a wait to be seated. I am also a hearty eater but walked away full. Go and enjoy.

• Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Steaks But Get There Early!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were visiting our relatives in Sebring and decided to go to Cody's. We arrived at 4:00pm, thinking that was early, but there was already a wait! We went on a Wednesday night when there was a 2-for-1 Happy Hour so that's probably why it was packed. We did not have to wait long, though, and were seated at a high-top table.

None of us really wanted the 2-for-1 drink. You had to have two drinks brought to you at the same time to get the deal. Why not just offer 1/2 price drinks? Seems to promote excessive drinking in shorts amount of time, if you ask me. By the time you get to your second beer, it is warm… I just opted for my one glass of wine which is what I usually want.

Our local relatives raved about the big bowl of salad that comes to the table and it did not disappoint. The steak was delicious with a side of mushrooms. The veggies on the side were cooked perfectly, which you don't often find.

We noticed many husbands and wives were splitting the two-for-one drink deal with each having one of the same drink and also doing that with their meal. That way two people could eat out for about $20.00, a very reasonable outing.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Donna224488
Union, Kentucky
“you went smaller”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Iam very disappointed in your porterhouse pork chop I was here last year and ate at your restaurant and ordered your porterhouse pork chop it was big like a porterhouse should be and the best porkchop I ever had. so what happened to your porterhouse this year .Don't get me wrong its the best ,But it can no longer be called a porterhouse because its not . its like any other pork chop you can order from any restaurant . M.. I the only person who seen this change. Sure the price went down also, but its not a porterhouse pork chop anymore . I would pay the 18.00 or more what ever it was . to have the best pork chop ever , but not now ,its just a regular one now 14 onces isn't a big deal So how about bringing that big chop back. Thank You Daniel Hudson

• Visited January 2014
Sebring, Florida
“Cody's Roadhouse Grill”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Great casual restaurant to eat. Steaks, shrimp, fish and hamburgs. Great menu to choose from. 2 for 1 happy hour for beers and wine nightly. Nice place for couples and families. Out of town company? Bring them here. Plenty of good menu choices and will not break the bank.

Visited January 2014