“poor service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Codys staff acts as if they are doing you a favor by letting you dine with them. Sevice was
terrible and the manger only came by after our request to speak with him. His only comment
was that he was truly sorry for our 2 hour wait at the table, not for a table but after we sat down.
been there about twice a week for months .. worst service yet.. they need to improve on their
service before I return. When it first opened the service was great, but its been going down hill
since..

1  Thank jdhill123
NancyWalker33, Manager at Cody's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear jdhill123,
First off I would like to say we are very sorry about the service you received on your last visit. I promise you that we work hard daily to make sure our employees are well-trained and courteous to our guests. I hope you will join us for dinner again and see how improved we have become. Thank you for your feedback!

Nancy Walker

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had heard from a fellow resteraunt cook that this place wasn't that good and over priced, NOT true! Never thought being a cook that he may have been closed minded, or a one time incident! But my kids kept asking and than my mom said let's try it! She had BBQ chicken was good, I had chicken wings very good, one kid had quesadeas and they looked great she also said she liked them, then my other daughter had pepperoni pizza not so good she said but 3/4 wasn't bad and we really liked ours! Plus we warned her pizza from a steak and rib style place we weren't sure! So everything but pizza. As for prices not to bad steaks and ribs are $16 and up but where aren't they that price. Also if you go on mon, tues kids eat free, wed by one get one fajitas so try it out! We will be back! No fb page though what kind of place like that has no fb?

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We got there just before 6pm which got us 2 for 1 specials on drinks. Ordered the ribs, steak chunks, prime rib, and no one left disappointed. The Cody salad was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Go on wednesday's and get the buy 1 get 1 fahjita specials [chiken ,beef or shrimp] tastes as good as it smells!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great smoked chicken meal ith a nice never ending salad. Help was vert nice and fast to take care of all your needs.