“Food and service was AWESOME!”
Review of Cody's Roadhouse

Cody's Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was my first visit. My daughter recommended it for my birthday dinner and since she was buying, I was game! We had the prime rib....Excellent! The house salad....wonderful! I got a loaded baked potato with the steak and it was more than I could eat! Our waitress was justy fantastic!! I mean she was on top of everything! I am looking forward to going back! Oh, pricing.....very reasonable. Yes, I know, I didn't pay, but I did pay attention to the pricing on the menu.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Wife and I went there today around 4:00 PM. She had the early bird meal of prime rib, and baked sweet potato. I had the early bird meal of top sirloin steak, and garlic mashed potatoes. A large bowl of tossed garden salad was brought out along with fresh warm rolls. Everything was excellent. The place was very clean. Waitress was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank TwoFloridians34626
Reviewed October 2, 2012

First time visiting Cody's Roadhouse in Sebring. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was good. I would recommend this restaurant and I would definitely go back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We really enjoyed Cody's. We had never eaten at one of these before but had heard good things. Ordered the full rack of ribs and split between two adults. It was plenty of food for us especially since you also received delicious hot rolls and endless salad. Price was great. $20 for the ribs plus tip. Will definitely be back and this time with the rest of our family.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Atmosphere, service, drinks. salad and rolls were great. Didn't order appetizer. Especially liked real butter without asking with rolls besides cinnamon butter. One of our party liked the fajitas, and another the best chicken fried steak he's ever eaten. My certified 14oz Angus steak cooked rare was cooked just right. However this was a non marbelized tough piece of meat! I had to shave slivers in order to consume.
Yes, I will return but will have a talk with the chef before ordering steak from this steakhouse.

1  Thank EvergladesLover