“Bring chainsaw to cut non-marbled Certified Angus Strip”
Review of Cody's Roadhouse

Cody's Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Atmosphere, service, drinks. salad and rolls were great. Didn't order appetizer. Especially liked real butter without asking with rolls besides cinnamon butter. One of our party liked the fajitas, and another the best chicken fried steak he's ever eaten. My certified 14oz Angus steak cooked rare was cooked just right. However this was a non marbelized tough piece of meat! I had to shave slivers in order to consume.
Yes, I will return but will have a talk with the chef before ordering steak from this steakhouse.

1  Thank EvergladesLover

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went on a date night a few weeks ago and we both got prime rib which was like cardboard. The only thing appetizing about the entire meal was the bread and cinnamon butter and the salad. Won't go there again. Wait staff was friendly though.

1  Thank Victoria9549
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great steaks... great salad... great sides... this is exactly what you'd expect from a good steak house. I got the HUGE Rib Eye... and it was cooked perfect... until I got towards the end of the steak... maybe 3/4 way through and the rest of my steak was well done... Ordered and what I was eating was Med Rare (as ordered)... but the last 1/4 was well done. I was finished... couldn't eat any more but told the server. I didn't want another steak -- which was her first offer... I was more than full... she insisted we take a free dessert with us.. which was about the size of 1/2 a cake and excellent! I would definately recommend Cody's... they would have done anything to fix something that wasn't really a problem. I would go back. My friends steak was perfect... I think this was just a fluke! GREAT SERVICE... GREAT MANAGEMENT... GREAT FOOD!

1  Thank TravelHappySews
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went on Sunday, Labour day weekend. I had the special of half rack and half chicken. The ribs literally fell off the bone and the chicken was very juicy. The sauce was very good. The right amount of smokiness, thickness, and seasoning. If I had to nit pick, it was a tad sweet. I will stay away from the soups next time I visit. The endless house salad was excellent as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We found this by Googling local restaurants, while staying in Sebring. Excellent steak, good salad and fries. A bit noisy, but it IS a roadhouse! Very attentive and friendly waitstaff. So happy to find this place after having very mediocre food at a local diner. The hot, fresh baked rolls are fantastic!