“Good Local Restaurant!”
Review of Lakeview Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Lakeview Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have been many times and it is always good, service is fair, price is moderate, conveniently located and clean. Plenty of choices. I will go every chance I get, a local restaurant, not a chain..

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We ate here twice because we liked the food and the service so much. Looking forward to eating there again.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

A couple of ex-military friends and I have decided THIS is the place to have our bi-monthly breakfast. Top quality food prepared perfectly and served quickly and courteously. My only complaint is, "I can't eat it all"!