“Very good, but different burger”
Review of Oishii Burger - CLOSED

Oishii Burger
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A different kind of burger place, but very good. This is a 5 napkin kind of sandwich, and loaded with condements. Goes good with a Bud Light draft,,,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love a good burger and they are extremely difficult to find in South Florida. In my opinion, California has some of the best burger places, and In-N-Out isn't one of them.

This place is a 3-hour ride from where I live. My wife and another couple took a ride to Sebring on our motorcycles to try it out. I ordered the the house special burger (Oishii Burger) and my wife ordered the Scallops off of the Japanese grill. The burger was phenomenal and messy, which is a good sign in my book. My wife also said that the scallop plate was one of the best she had ever had.

I tried to convince the owner that he needs to put a place over in the West Palm Beach area. He would make a killing. If your within an hour drive, I say, make the trip over to Oishii Burger. However, if you plan on going there on a Sunday, call first to make sure that they are open.

1  Thank Yellow05Wing
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We had the bento boxes and oishii burgers.

The chicken and scallop bento with teriyaki was a generous size. The sweet carrots were overly sweet and the vegetables seemed to be originally frozen. The yakisoba noodles were good enough, but a tad oily.

The service was extremely friendly and we will be back again, but probably only for the occasional visit.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went yesterday on recommendation. Best burger in Sebring, good quality meat, not rubbery like some burgers. Cooked on open grill in front of us. Cajun fries excellent. Service and staff friendly and efficient. Liked the place so much we ate lunch there today - this time had the teriyaki - chicken and shrimp for me, shrimp and scallops for Lin. It was very good, came with plenty of veggies and well prepared noodles (for me) and rice. Good value, fresh food - some of the healthiest food we have found in the USA.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I went there for supper just to check it out. The hamburger i ordered was great and different in a pleasant way. My wife ordered a shrimp and scallop plate. Mi hamburger was great and her plate was better. They cook with butter or water .... Nothing to cause allergy or reaction problems.

We will go back and it is on my regular list. I would need to travel to Jacks in Fort Lauderdale to find a competitive burger.

This place is a winner