“Good food”

Caddyshack Bar & Grille
Ranked #20 of 152 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This restaurant is located by the golf course. Food is good. This is a casual style restaurant. Next time, we would eat on the patio and enjoy the view. I had fried oysters and they were delicious.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten there several times and always satisfied! Haven't had a bad meal yet. My husband had lazana and I had stuffed flounder. Both out of this world. If you go there ask for Dianne who just happens to be a Packer Fan!! Go there every time we are in Sebring!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner and especially enjoyed the oysters on the half shell – they were excellent. The waitress tried very hard to be attentive and did quite well.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed at Inn on the Lakes, and Caddyshack is close by. The food was typical bar and grill but a nice variety of meals were offered too. Good quality and taste, and a pleasant atmosphere. Meals were reasonably priced and we were seated and served quickly.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Excellent service by Dianne. She was great with suggestions and kept me taken care of even though it was very busy at 630 pm. Ask for her when you go---she was that good! Now, I had scallops with shrimp on the side with a baked potatoe, half ear of corn and salad. The seafood was cooked nicely to my liking and was fresh. Wonderful rolls. Baked potatoe was barely warm but I had plenty of other food and didn't even make mention of it. Would definitely eat here again. Hopefully next time I will get there before grouper runs out! On Tues they have draft beer specials so that was a nice touch. All the tables around me had nice looking food and the place was busy but the service seemed good. If you are staying at the Residence Inn, it is just down the street. Not to be missed!

1  Thank CherylOrlando