“Very good breakfast”

Village Inn
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We try to go into town at least once each trip for breakfast. They have a very good menu, good cooks and friendly staff. You will never leave disappointed

1  Thank Mrutenberg

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is good and the service great. Has a small town atmosphere. Like most places in Sebring, go early or expect a wait, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love the breakfasts here always filling and many choices to pick from. Also on one day a week you can go in and just order coffee and receive a free piece of pie. The pies are gooood. The lunches are also good. Haven't tried it for dinner.

1  Thank Depbutch
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were camping at a State Park nearby and decided to grab a bite to eat outside the park. We found this restaurant and we were NOT disappointed. The service and food was good (breakfast). If you're staying in Sebring Florida, give the Village Inn a try.

2  Thank Lettie R
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Service for us is a must and we found it here!!! Very very nice and competent waitresses, from the greeter to the cashier, first class service. I have been for both breakfast and lunch and both meals very very good. The breakfast portions are plenty, you do not walk away hungry. for lunch I had 1/2 sandwich and soup, and this is my only compliant, the cup of soup was so small I barely got to taste it! Other than that it is awesome and I highly recommend the village Inn.

2  Thank Cookie K