“Good food and nice people.”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #59 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Ate here twice during our recent visit to Florida.
The restaurant is conveniently situated on the 27 if you are travelling between Orlando and the Ft Myers area.
The food was extremely good - like home cooking - and the service friendly and attentive. Full of locals - always a good sign. We thought it so good that we routed our return trip past it for another visit - not disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I'm not real enthusiastic about Bob Evans but we had a good lunch there and will probably return at some point. They were quite busy but got our food to us in a reasonable time period and the food was good. They have good coffee which is a must for me. The banana/chocolate/cherry bread which comes with the meal is very good. The restaurant appeared clean and well-maintained.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We eat at Bob Evans in Sebring at least 1 a week. Love to receive their coupons. Very friendly waitress' and waiters.

1  Thank Holmesd31
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Went in on a recent week night. The place was almost dead. There were at least 4 servers on the floor but most seemed to be horse-playing behind the server line. The tables were dirty. the floors were very dirty. Our server, he was nice, and the food was ok. But, my drink was not filled for a long time and seeing all the wait staff "kick it" was really upetting. My waiter was busy at the time. He seemed to be the only one. Since the food was only ok and the place needs a huge cleaning I will probably never go here again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have eaten here on occassion. My wife likes this place way more than me although the food is good. There have been some dishes that are just so so.