“Great salads”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #27 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Close to my house, take visitors there when they are in town. Nice place. Great service.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Nice place, with good service. Wish we could afford to go more often. Excellent salad bar.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Rarely will I go out of my way to write a really bad review but this deserves exception. In spite of poor past experiences at this location I decided to give it one more chance. I arrived after the lunch rush but after standing at hostess station for a few minutes decided to go and sit solo at the bar as no one to help me. Sat down and there was a girl and man talking at other end both standing outside at corner of the bar. After another five minutes I was going to leave as still no one came to offer service. Went back to hostess station when the girl that was talking at corner of bar asked if she could help me. Said I just wanted to eat and she said she would help me. She then went back to talking to man again. Got so frustrated I finally left after which she called out to me to see if I wanted anything. This place has worst service of any establishment in florida and clearly lacks management of any kind. Third occurrence of this nature. Stay as far away as possible.

1  Thank Nealtheseal
Reviewed April 6, 2012

It was wonderful as always... new menu is a little pricey compared to before, but salad bar is always cold and crisp... and the Blackberry Lemonades are out of this world!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

One of our favorite chains when traveling and in a hurry, especially for lunch. Not at this location. This was our second time here in the last couple of months and saw no improvement over what I hoped was just an anomalie on the first visit. Greeting was pleasant, but then we sat for some time before being waited on and it was not very busy. waitress was pleasant enough (even a little too much) when she fianlyy came over and was very attentive the rest of the meal. Salad bar is always part of our meal and sometimes the only thing in our meal. Two trips through found it very lacking in items, out of a lot of the items on the bar, and bland taste of items that were stocked. Seems like the chain may be trying to cut back on the items offered to save some money, but it's now almost Pizza Hut like when it used to be one of their signature items. Waitress asked us if everyhting was all right and we told her about condition of salad bar but it was not restocked until we were on our way out.

In addition we ordered the combination lunch with the salad bar. Sliders came out with wrong side requested so they took the whole plate back, but returned promptly enough. Meat was terribly overcooked and leather like. Chicken quesadillas were sparsely populated with any form of poultry, mostly cheese on flat bread. Our local Ruby Tuesday's has closed down - and unless this one makes some serious changes, it won't be far behind.