This hotel is really a nice hotel. The most important to me - it's definitely clean & there are no odors like you find at some other hotels. The Chateau Elan is located off the beaten path, but only approx. 5 miles from downtown Sebring. It has a bar/lounge along with a restaurant. Unfortunately we did not have the chance to experience the restaurant for dinner because it was closed during the week in the evenings for the summer months. However, it was open for breakfast & lunch.
We stayed here for 5 nights and will be back when we're back in the area.
Give it a try - you won't be disappointed. Clean & extremely quiet. (probably not so quiet during race time though. But I think that's only a few times a year.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly constructed luxury hotel located on the hairpin turn of the Sebring International Raceway offering the Esperante Restaurant, Hairpin Lounge, Chateau Elan Day Spa, and 4000 sq. ft. of Banquet Space. We honor the iPrefer program for the leisure traveler and meeting planner. Located in Florida's Heartland with golf, fishing, hiking, bicycling and horseback riding nearby. The Chateau Elan Hotel and Conference Center where you'll find honest, uncomplicated comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Hotel And Conference Center
- Chateau Elan Hotel Sebring
- Four Points Sebring
- Sebring Sheraton
- Sebring Four Points