“First Meal Here In Two Years !!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sevierville, Tennessee
“First Meal Here In Two Years !!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I visited the local O G last Thursday evening, and we were both quite surprised. We had a AAA, 25 % discount coupon so we decided to give them a try after so long between visits. The last two not being worth mentioning. My wife ordered the raviolli with Shrimp in a cream sauce and I had pasta with sausage and peppers. Both dishes were excellent as was the service. Prices are still way too high but at least the food was good. The main reason we stay away is we both do not enjoy their oil and vinegar dressing they serve with no substitutions on their never ending salad bowl. If we could change the dressing we would eat there more often. Order water with lemon, iced tea for $ 2.25 per glass is way too expensive for colored water.

• Visited August 2013

florida
“Ocassional Lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'm not fond of Italian food, therefore I don't go often, but I do love the soup and bread sticks. Lunch or dinner! Service is usually good and price isn't bad for what I get. Prices for entrees are a little pricey.
Restaurant and bathroom is always clean.

Visited August 2013
sebring
“Good food at a fair price.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Who doesn't like Olive Garden? They have good food at reasonable prices. Since we live in Sebring we usually go when the snowbirds go home and there is no wait to be seated. I love their endless salad and their breadsticks aren't bad either.

Visited April 2013
LAKE PLACID,FL
“Don't get the dipping Sauce”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We found out the hard way when our bill came about our friendly server.Why is it so hard to say "enjoy your fresh bread sticks ,would you like some dipping sauce for an extra $3.50"
Oh yes it was good food as always,fast service just tell me when your goiing to hit my wallet.****hum..that poor table next to us must of had sticker shock[they had a group of boys asking for more bread n sauce all night!]My wife questioned the charge with our snippy waitress pointed to go see the manager[who was very nice]and removed the charge politely!Will retun soon..love the salad!

• Visited June 2013
Jupiter, Florida, United States
“Not bad”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Decent food for a chain. Sadly, probably best Italian restaurant in Sebring, FL. Would live to have a local place with excellent food. Galati's is ok.

Visited April 2013