“Don't get the dipping Sauce”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #13 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
LAKE PLACID,FL
“Don't get the dipping Sauce”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We found out the hard way when our bill came about our friendly server.Why is it so hard to say "enjoy your fresh bread sticks ,would you like some dipping sauce for an extra $3.50"
Oh yes it was good food as always,fast service just tell me when your goiing to hit my wallet.****hum..that poor table next to us must of had sticker shock[they had a group of boys asking for more bread n sauce all night!]My wife questioned the charge with our snippy waitress pointed to go see the manager[who was very nice]and removed the charge politely!Will retun soon..love the salad!

• Visited June 2013

Jupiter, Florida, United States
“Not bad”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Decent food for a chain. Sadly, probably best Italian restaurant in Sebring, FL. Would live to have a local place with excellent food. Galati's is ok.

Visited April 2013
LAKE PLACID,FL
“DEBBIE Will Take Care of YOU!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

As usual DEBBIE our server took care of us!FOOD/WINE was great along with the friendly service.If you don't want a wait to be seated hit the bar side.The bar side has fast service and
a cozy atmosphere ,yet quiet enough to talk.EVERYONE WAS GREAT...Will return soon!

• Visited April 2013
Lake Placid
“I'm Italian what can I say”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We eat here on occassion. We love the salads and have bought the dressing for home and our grandaughter. Not the best Italian restaurant I've eaten at but there really aren't many here and the really good ones are a mom and pop place.

Visited January 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Really wish I knew .....”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Really wish I knew what was going on in their kitchen. One time my food will be amazing that I just want to order more and take home, and others the food is, well, nothing to be excited about, and I ussuallydont finish it or bother to take the rest home. Salad and breadsticks are always great. Ive always had great service there. Just wish the food wass cooked more consistant.

Visited March 2013