“Great gyros....a meal in itself.”

Jimmy's Greek American Grill
Ranked #6 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great Greek salad and the gyros were so tender and tasty. We liked it so much we went back the next night and I ordered the same meal. Friends we went with had the liver and onions and the stuffed cabbage and both raved about how good their meals were.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

When I first moved here I was a big fan of the food. Especially the lemon chicken orzo soup. The service wasn't that great. But, I kept going back for the soup. I have found a better place for Gyro's in town - Gyro Plus. It's fantastic. But, I went to Jimmy's recently for dinner with family including a child. Now I think I understand why the wait staff seems miserable. The owner! We were sat near the wait staff counter so we could hear everything that was being said. There was a 10 top table next to us and the place was packed. The owner started screaming at the server who was serving the 10 Top and kicked her out of the place. It was complete chaos and very inappropriate period. Especially for kids to hear. After we paid and left the owner was outside laughing with someone about what he did to the server. I will never be back. That was an awful experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We have always enjoyed Jimmy the Greek's restaurant for it's delicious breakfasts but have to also recommend their Gyros! Fast, friendly service and their food is consistently prepared.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love their spinach pie and greek salad. Good price, abundant portions, friendly service and bright,clean place.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Small place, great service, dessert & gyros!
Full menu, breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Specials around $7 each day