“Fantastic Golf Tournament”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Montrose, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Golf Tournament”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We made arrangements through the hotel for a 2-day golf tournament. Nearly 50 people stayed for at least 2 nights, and we had a wonderful stay. The rooms were very nice, and the food was excellent. The staff could not have been more pleasant and enjoyable. Everything that was promised when we set up the outing, happened like clock-work. Everyone felt that the value was well worth the cost. The hotel made the golfing arrangements with local courses, and things were perfect. Evening meals were prearranged, and the food was fantastic both nights. A special thanks to the gals and guys that served the food and beverages. Very professional, and a lot of fun.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (249)
Riehen, Switzerland
Reviewed February 25, 2013

On our round florida trip in February 2013 we slept one night at the hotel. It is perfectly situated for a visit of highlands hammock state park. The room with sea view was very nice. The dinner at the restaurant was good and the breakfast also. We had nothing to complain. Maybe the persons at the entry desk could be somewhat friendlier. But besides that we were very pleased with our stay and could highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the smaller lakes are probably a bit quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed here in the past and my experiences were always positiive until recently. At check in they did not have the non-smoking room I requested a month ago and stated that they were overbooked and I was moved to accommodate someone else who was staying longer. NOT FAIR! I went down to the restaurant and it just got worse. My dinner took forever and was cold. I sent it back and received a completely different entree in return. I asked to speak to the manager and after 20 minutes I got a free dessert from the extremely nice waitress but it was packaged up to go! Guess they just wanted me out of there. Never saw the manager and I got tired of waiting so I went back to my stinky room and slept with the windows open all night. Kinda scary and definetely too cold for that! I hope they can work out these issues.....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank CaseyKeys
toronto
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Was in Sebring to take part in the bike sebring 12 hour race. Arrived at 3am, welcomed by the front desk, no issues getting my room. It was clean and while not lavish certainly did the trick. Bathroom was clean, had a king bed and yet still had room to lay my bike stuff out. Microwave and fridge was also useful. The hotel property was reasonably well taken care of, staff very helpful. Breakfast, while full, was certainly not a big breakfast (this is not a Denny's breakfast included with your stay). A huge positive - when I tried to have my bags put in storage while i raced on saturday, mgmt allowed me to keep my room till 8:30pm given their current occupancy - a fantastic service that was a pleasant surprise. Ask for a room in the main bldg facing the lake.

Room Tip: ask for the main hotel, not a wing, and ask to face the lake versus the roadway as I needed the whit...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Homestead, Florida
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice Hotel. A little on the pricy side. Room was beautiful.
Restaurant was ok, NO SERVICE! They get you in take your order, then your done, in and out, not relaxed! Sebring is a golf community, and that seems to be the focus, so if you are into golf, this IS the place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jim n
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have returned from a wonderful stay and would like to share our experience with you. From the moment we entered the hotel we felt as though we were at home. from the reception staff throught to the dining room staff, we could find no fault in our stay. The gardens were beautifully kept and we never grew tired of all the staff's smiling faces. In particular we would like to mention, Debbie and Sarah in the Dining room. All in all if you find yourself in Sebring, dont hesitate to stop by.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra A
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Next time you drive down the length of Florida, consider using US-27 instead of the Interstates--this will allow you to discover unique places like the Inn on the Lakes. This inn really is on the lakes--between two lakes in fact. Every room will give you a great view of one or the other. A limited but adequate breakfast was included, served in a real dining room by real waitpersons. The room included a very comfortable bed, microwave, and refrigerator. Staff was cheerful and helpful. Stay here if you want unique, clean, well-appointed, and reasonably priced. The swimming pool is on a lushly vegetated patio and will make you think you're somewhere on the Mediterranean!

Room Tip: You'll be glad to have any room there, so don't fuss.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TheManFromN
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Sebring
Residence Inn Sebring
#3 of 11 in Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Quality Inn & Suites Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to Inn On The Lakes? Share your experiences!