“WONDERFUL PLACE TO STAY”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was probably my favorite LaQuinta of the ones I have stayed at. I usually search for LaQuintas when when traveling. They are affordable, pet friendly and accommodating. We sometimes bring our dog which is how I first came to stay at a LaQuinta. But now even if we don't have our pet I always look for a LaQuinta.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased and happy to hear that your stay here was a positive one, we here at La Quinta Sebring, really do take pride in doing what we can to accommodate your visit and ensure that our guest are comfortable as well as their pets. We look forward to seeing you soon and appreciate you choosing La Quinta for your lodging needs.

LA Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I reserved four rooms by phone several weeks in advance for myself and a group of students travelling through South Florida. Although booking rooms can be a tedious process, Alex, an assistant manager, actually made the experience both enjoyable and easy. When we arrived, the hotel was clean, quiet and in 'like new' condition. In all my experience dealing with hotels, this one ranks in the top 2%. Thanks to the staff for a seamless and hassle-free experience!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

We appreciate your kind words and i am very pleased to hear that your experience here at La Quinta in Sebring was one that exceeded your expectations. We are very fortunate to have a front desk agent like Alex he always puts forth an excellent example of customer service as does the entire staff. We all here will be looking forward to your next visit and thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring for your lodging needs.

LA Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring,Fl

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very efficient staff, stayed 10 days on business the staff was helpful and friendly, and the room and bed was great. Will stay there when in the area. Fill for the minimum characters dzvnaldsvklavklflafk;lkfnvklf;mlk.dfmad.mva.mv/.f,mv/.,fzxm/.,zxcv.,/zxv,./zxcvm,.zxcv.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Thank you for the kind words in regards to the staff and our wonderful facility, it is good to hear that you are being well taken care of when you visit. We are grateful for your business and appreciate you choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites for your lodging needs.

La Quinta Inn and Suites, Sebring Florida

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great Hotel:)) I always stay here when I visit family. Rooms are clean, air works good and beds sleep well. Staff is helpful. The hotel is located close to the center of town. Making it easy to get to navigate the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your appreciated loyalty to our wonderful hotel, i am happy to hear that you find yourself comfortable and accommodated every time you stay with us. We all here enjoy having you and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It was very clean, everyone we encountered was quite nice and liked the breakfast especially the citrus fruit. We felt quite safe as we were traveling without our husbands. It was easy to find and quite easy to go places.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear 357barbaras,

We are proud to hear that your stay at La Quinta was enjoyable and accommodating and that our breakfast was to your liking. I enjoy hearing how our staff exhibits the level of customer service that we pride ourselves on and its very good to know that you felt safe at our wonderful facility. We look forward to your next visit and we appreciate you choosing La Quinta for your lodging needs.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I travel to see my mom at a rehabilitation center nearby. I was greeted by Jocelyn and really accommodated to my request of changing rooms back and forward ( air conditioning is important to my health) how nice and patient she was! Thanks Jocelyn ! The breakfast was a nice plus before leaving each morning to spend the day with mom. The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly and welcoming. I felt very safe , as I was traveling just with my sis. I used the business center and was assisted by staff that Wednesday night , sorry can't remember name ( but great help)
Alex checked us out Thursday , swift and nice. Thanks! Overall I really enjoyed my stay and would surely be back.
Just one recommendation , the entrance to the hotel is a bit confusing and should be looked at , after your in all is great!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear BusyLady,

We are proud to hear that your stay at La Quinta was enjoyable and accommodating considering the nature of the visit. I am happy to hear that Jocelyn and Alex demonstrated the high level of customer service that we pride ourselves on, we are fortunate to have dedicated employees like them. We all here hope that everything is well with your family and look forward to your next visit and appreciate the suggestion regarding the entrance. I thank you for choosing La Quinta for your lodging needs and we all hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

When we are in Sebring, we are there for motorsports events at the track. Until this trip, we always stayed at the Chateau Elan for the convenience of walking distance to the track. Every time, we had a terrible night's sleep and just all around awful stay. We would dread going to our rooms each night in anticipation of zero sleep.
All that changed this trip since we decided to stay at La Quinta. There is no comparison between the Chateau Elan and La Quinta. First of all, you do have to drive , but it's not that far from the track, maybe a 5-10 minute drive. Secondly, walking into the lobby, we were greeted by an obvious "new building" smell. Great so far! The front desk agent was friendly and helpful, our room was on the 3rd floor away from the elevators and noise. The room was clean, utilitarian and everything worked! Amazing!! Because you're already away from the track, you have more food options. Sebring has mostly chain restaurants, but at least you are within an easy distance of options. La Quinta also offers a fairly substantial breakfast - free of charge - for guests. There are bagels, toast, eggs, sausage, cereal, juices, etc.
All in all, we were very impressed with La Quinta. I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Sebring, and especially those in town for events at the track.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

We are very proud to hear that my staff and i, succeeded in accommodating your needs here at our wonderful hotel. Our goal is to ensure that your stay here is comfortable and satisfying and our staff tries to show the level of Customer service that is professional and memorable. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate you choosing La Quinta for your lodging needs.

General Manger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Lake Placid
Ramada Lake Placid
#5 of 8 in Lake Placid

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring? Share your experiences!