La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
$65
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewswafflestwo room suitehot tubbreakfast areaexcellent choicebusiness centerdefinitely stay here againwi firefrigerator and microwavelate checkstaff was friendlynice pool areafresh fruitcomfortable bedconvenient locationgreat place to stayrooms are clean
Reviewed February 22, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My family stayed 4 nights. We chose La Quinta because of its 100% nonsmoking policy. Our room was very clean & fresh smelling with a good sized bathroom. Beds were comfy. Slept well each night; this hotel is very quiet even with a busy weekend crowd. Breakfast was very good with scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon on alternating days, toast, cold cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls, & a variety of juices. Front desk service was superb.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear how great the staff is. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed there 3 nights last week, and were very pleased. The decor didn't seem quite as new as the one in Ocala, but still was very welcoming, clean, and pleasant. The breakfast was good, and the staff always helpful. We loved having a thermostat instead of a limiting dial on the blower.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor, so don't know anything about the upper floors, but it was fine. We used the laundry room, which was convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I know I will never stay there again! It was a problem from the get go. I called the hotel, as I usually call hotels, the day of arrivial. I do this to comfirm that they have the reservations the same as I do. We rented 2 rooms, both suites. They told me that the rooms were not together because there were only 4 suites in the hotel. I asked if the rooms were close to each other, and I was told yes, one was on floor 2 and one on floor 3. They were to be on top of each other. I asked if there was a stair well close to the rooms and was told yes. I thought...OK. WELL...what they did was put us totally on opposite sides of the hotel. The only thing that was good about that is that we were at least in the same town. Then we get to our suite and everything I am looking at has a film on it like I have seen from smokers. Not happy. Now, into the bathroom....there was very few sheet of toilet paper left on the roll and no extra rolls anywhere. We went downstairs to get a new roll. Then the joy of taking a shower. The water pressure was so poor that you could hardly take a shower and get the soap off. We spoke with the hotel manager, who just happened to reek of cigerettes, and she promised she would have it all fixed and compensate us on our bill. Well, we had water for only 1 day out of 3 and the "film" was left untouched. I cleaned it with tissues. Upon checking out, they did not compensate a thing. The people in our other room had problems also. I expect more than this from a hotel that charges more than any other hotel in Sebring. Done....never again. Marriott...here we come. To bad they were full when I was making our reservations.

Room Tip: If you are wanting a suite, asked for room 231 as it is better than the others. It has some cabinets in the suite room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

I am so sorry about all the problems you encountered while staying at our property. I value feedback whether it is good or bad. As I explained on the phone to you I was the one who had forgotten to compensate you for all the issues, it was an oversight on my part. As per our conversation next time you are in our area and looking for a place to stay call me directly and i will make sure you are taken care of. Again i do apologize for the problems during your stay.

A La Quinta traveler
Citra, Florida
Reviewed February 11, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014