“Nice location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband, my brother and sis-in-law stayed here for 5 nights. The staff were amazingly friendly. We were out and about most of the days, but we enjoyed the hot tub and pool most evenings. The breakfast was not fancy, but very good for buffet style. We would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank dbtravelor

Reviewed August 16, 2012

2  Thank Goldn61
Reviewed August 15, 2012

A beautiful well kept hotel ... presenting a safe environment … the pool and surrounding areas were clean and well taken care of … the lobby and public areas were spotless … our room, #218, was the same, presented with thick rolled towels in the bathroom and two large comfy beds with luxury linens in the main room. I inquired with the desk attendant Jack, if the property had just opened. He informed me that they have been open for about two (2) years … you could have fooled me!!! Everywhere I walked, slept and dined appeared to be so well taken care of that one would think it was “Opening Day” at the Sebring, Fl La Quinta!!!
Oh! and yes ... let me not forget .. the Brightside breakfast was yummy.

2  Thank fldrea47
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband, his softball team and I stayed here to play at a Tournament and could not have been more pleased with the Hotel. The rooms were modern and really clean. The service was excellent. You also get free continental breakfast with your stay which is great of you are on a budget. The only I wish the breakfast had was bacon. We will definitely be staying here when we come back next year for the softball tournament. Terri the manager was GREAT!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank StephCalz
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stayed at La Quinta inn in Sebring Florida in July 2012. My room was dirty. The bedskirt was so soiled and there was empty cookie wrappers on floor from previous guest. I had housekeepign come and and look at bedskirt and wrappers. They said, wow, looks like something was spilt on bedskirt. I said a little hard to miss when they are cleaning rooms.
Also I thought it was inappropriate for staff members to be smoking at the entrance doors as you walk in.
Very displeased!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank valeriepy
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The employees at La Quinta in Sebring were all top-notch. They always displayed friendliness and a want-to-help attitude. The room was beautiful and clean with a wonderful shower. I really appreciated the breakfast that was included since I needed to get an early start each day. I also really like having the refrigerator and microwave in the room. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Karla J S
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I spent a get-away weekend in Sebring recently. We booked this La Quinta location online primarily for its ad touting that the hotel is "brand new", and, we were NOT disappointed! The hotel is 3 years old, but it still lives up to its reputation. What a pleasant surprise, and what a nice place! The over-all design of the hotel is simple but perfect; it's very well-maintained, the rooms are large, and attractively furnished (LOVED the comfy beds, and having a microwave and fridge). The pool/hot tub are more than adequate in size, and the surrounding landscape and location of the hotel were just what we needed for a quiet and relaxing stay. The breakfast buffet is included and, while basic, was quite tasty. We were especially pleased with the very efficient and friendly staff (thank you to Terri, Jack, and Megan for your kind assistance during our stay!). Now that we've FOUND this great little hotel, we hope to return ASAP! Good job, La Quinta!

Room Tip: We prefer the higher-room floors as they usually are quieter; our room at the La Quinta was perfect...