“Clean and new - close to Sebring Raceway”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean and new - close to Sebring Raceway”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Excellent place to stay for Sebring Raceway events, Only 10 minutes from the track, Pictures on the website are accurate, Hotel looks brand new, clean, and friendly helpful service.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel this past weekend. This is our second time there and the first time was just a nice as the first. The first time we stayed about 8 months ago, I wanted to write a review to complement the hotel but decided not to because time had past. This time I just said no way I have to share my good experience with others. This place is very clean and I was checked in immediatley and was accomadated with my request x2 for a quite room away. We met by the hot tub a wonderful couple that was fun of laughter and my kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. We walked across the street to the "Dinner" and again was our second time and both times the food was great and the service was as well. The food at the dinner was price cheap and it was goooood. Lastly, the breakfast at the hotel in the morning was good and fresh. I have no complaints. I good stop if you are in the area visiting.

Room Tip: not tip all good.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MercedFamily_11
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My family of four and I stayed at this hotel for a week. By the end of our stay we were on a first name basis with the staff. They were all very accomodating and treated us like family. Rooms were extremely clean and modern. Pool was nice, as well as the hot tub. The breakfast was also great. Would definitely stay here again.

The Landers

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MarissaLanders
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed the weekend for dogs shows and this place was great. Jack at the front desk was awesome to deal with all weekend. This place is immaculate and brand new. The rooms are great. Fitness room has decent cardio equipment. Location is perfect.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Yvo1130
Hyvinkaa, Finland
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Played a nice round of golf on Highland Ridge GC. Good value!
Good internet connection.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pirjo H
Buford, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Oh my gosh ~ they were awesome!! We were there for work and the staff was very personable and courteous! Very pleased with the amenities, hotel & pool. My husband had to go to work early the last day we were there and we had a rental car which had a flat tire and the rental company asked if I would change the tire before returning it!! The staff asked their maintenance man and he changed the tire for me so I could return it. I will never rent from that car rental company ever again, but I would definitely stay there again. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Donna G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Residence Inn Sebring
Residence Inn Sebring
#4 of 11 in Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring? Share your experiences!