“Great place really nice people”

Lost Mines of Atlantis
Ranked #4 of 25 things to do in Sebring
Sebring, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place really nice people”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We took our 8 yr old granddaughter here and we all had a great time. She got the bucket of polished rocks and my husband and I choose different buckets. She loved what she found and so did we and have been back several times. My friend from Tn. came down and we took her there too. She loved the rocks she got and has them in a jar. We have also shopped in the store and bought numerous items. The prices are very reasonable. My husband got a hematite bracelet for his sore wrist and it helps a lot. We have told our friends about it and all of them tell us how much they loved it.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Bev H

Sebring, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Finding Gems”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The customer service (One person) was really bad. When my husband suggested we could tell friends of our community, he was told not to bother. The buckets for each of the children was $15 dollars, but we were not able to share them amongst us, and we had only one hour to process thier bucket. I was really disappointed but the children loved it. The owner was not interested in helping us much and spent a lot of time just complaining.

Visited October 2013
8 Thank Carol H
r0ckhound, Manager at Lost Mines of Atlantis, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
you failed to mention that upon arrival with your party of eight (8) people you stated that you read the website which cites the rules clearly, $45.00 Minimum, No Sharing, 1 Hour. Your party of 8 initially only wanted to purchase a couple $15.00 buckets & share them; rules not posted clearly enough? We always waive the 1 hour time limit when groups purchase buckets for most or all of their party.
Sarasota, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Roadside Attraction and Store you have to stop at”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We actually turned around to see what this place was. The guy who runs the store is super nice and very helpful. We ended up making a nice size purchase because his items were so unique. If you are into new age religion then this is the place to stop. Everything from incense, candles, spells, herbs, gems, etc; Very pleased and we will be back. The shopping is free but I think the lost mine part has a fee to it

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Cemeterror
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Mining for Gem Stones”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I spent a few hour mining for gems. I found all kinds of beautiful gems stones. My favorite is a ruby which I plan to make into a necklace. After I finished my mining adventure, I went into the shop. I found exceptionally, unique items in there. It was definitely worth the trip.

Visited July 2013
8 Thank Deborah S
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Highly recommend for any age”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My boyfriend an I had a really great time. Absolutely recommend this place for everyone at any age level.

Visited June 2013