“This track is incredible”

Sebring International Raceway
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Sebring
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Third year coming to Sebring. Love this track and all it's history! Great time with friends and fans. Welcome United Sports Car Racing!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

some of the smaller cars were doing time trials and we were able to watch for free. race track appeared clean and easy to navigate around.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My friend called me and asked if I'd like to take a drive just to get out, so I agreed. We talked about stopping at Florida Natural Visitor Site but they are not open on Sunday, so we continued to drive south on Rt 27 to BOK Gardens but didn't turn in and continued to drive nowhere but finally decided to see the raceway. It is a huge place....nothing was really going on today so we could drive right in. There was a Miata and a Porshe cruising a course. It was beautiful weather so we got outside the truck and just watched the race for a few minutes. I'd love to attend the next race in March at this place, the raceway was so exciting to me, just hearing the reving up of vehicles practicing.

1  Thank nanceb1439
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is THE PLACE to be for race car fanatics! There are plenty of bathrooms, areas to purchase food (Wild Turkey Tavern Catering), and access to see the race cars. I was there recording sounds of Porsche race cars. It was quite Fun!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I attend several events each year at the Sebring International Raceway including the famous 12 hour race that begins the season for the professional teams.The track is 3.75 around and allows for you to walk to many points and watch the race at many turns and straight-a-ways. Loud and exciting it is professional run and provides you with the smell and sounds of a world-class race. Lodging in the area is adequate except for race weekend so book well in advance if you are planning on a RON. Not much to see or do in the area but enough to spend an enjoyabole 3-4 days.