“clean and quant”
other travelers have booked this property
Beautiful sunsets are a daily treat sitting out on the deck.
Another gorgeous sunset on Lake Sebring. Always take your camera with you when relaxing out on your A beautiful morning view while enjoying a cup of coffee out on the deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Beautiful sunsets are a daily treat sitting out on the deck.
A beautiful morning view while enjoying a cup of coffee out on the deck
Relax or entertain guests in your living room.
Your full sized bed to rest up for tomorrows activities.
Enjoy a fire down by the lake ..... firewood is provided.
Enjoy a quiet afternoon of fishing off of the boat dock.
A guest with one of 4 bass caught within an hour of his arrival.
Guests enjoying a beautiful day out on the deck.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
William s
“clean and quant”
Reviewed February 26, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Right on the lake to have a relaxing time day or night. The decor is bright and refreshing. Gives the feeling of being on the beach. Very friendly and helpful owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
910peggy
Southport, North Carolina
“very nice , clean, and comfortable.”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

the owner, Jim, met us at check in. showed us everything we needed to know about the rental said if there was anything we needed just to let him know.
the rental is very clean, well stocked, and comfortable. located on the beautiful lake Sebring, close to golf and shopping. spacious parking and lots of movies. we will stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 28, 2018
Perfect guests who stayed the whole month and left the place spotless. Also great people to socialize with ..... I am looking forward to seeing them next season.
Barb C
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

When we got to this rental we noticed the doorbl between our unit and the owner with no lock on our side. The couch was broken, no tv when we asked about it he brought us one with no hook up and expected us to hook it to a computer so it would work. The bed was so uncomfortable we didn't sleep all night. The lake looked lovely however we were warned to be careful if we walked on the deck, boards were missing. The hot tub was off his deck, which was in terrable shape and if we wanted to use it we had to walk around the side of the house that was full of his junk. Bad experience!

Management Response
Apr 5, 2017
First off.... the person who posted this review is not the one who booked the stay. They are playing some kind of game so future hosts can't see who they reallly are.
I have had over 30 guests stay at my apartment since I listed it on the 3 major travel sites 4 months ago and this couple did not stop complaining about how expensive everything in Florida was from the time they walked in until they left. They came for a golf vacation but had never researched area courses, so when I was telling them about the local courses they said they could not afford to play any of those at $40 and in fact complained about paying just $8 that afternoon playing the 9 hole par 3 course down the road. I gave them my golf cart to save them rental fees but they never used it. Just like when they showed me the couch was busted, I immediately replaced it with a $1000 couch from my house and they never sat on it.
Once they realized they were a half hour drive from their friends place, they really got nasty complaining about everything and wanting out of their lease.
I contacted Trip Advisor who stated they were not entitled to any refund if they left early, but I told the guests I only wanted half and they still threatened me as they left. They said they found a cheaper place in the trailer park their friends were staying at in the next town.
To address their complaints..... there is a lock on the common door, probably not what they are used to seeing in cheap hotels. It's a $65 Schlage commercial lock just as there is on the bedroom door. The front door has a $55 commercial deadbolt and a $135 Schlage keypad enrty lock. The boat dock.... I told them NOT to use it and it was marked as such because I was remodeling it and was not safe until I finished it in a few days. They said they didn't fish and wouldn't be going down there anyway. The patio deck is a weathered planking..... but since they never even went near the hot tub, they failed to mention that the decking on that level is a sanded and sealed smooth pine decking which is very comfortable for bare feet. True there was no tv when they arrived because I had removed the 24 inch one and was replacing it with a 32 inch flat screen as they pulled in a few hours early. I helped them log their computer into the wifi and hooked up an hdmi cable so they could access my netflicks account and watch movies on the tv along with a Roku streaming media box to access thousands of channels. I do agree the bed was not the most comfortable, so I have since replaced it with a new Sealy pillow top mattress and box springs that everybody seems like alot.
I have made many improvements and added many new features and amenities from helpful suggestions from many of my guests.... some of whom have returned to stay here again, so I take it as a part of doing business when I have to deal with a couple like this who is so miserable in their lives that they have to try to bring the rest of us down to their level so they then feel like they are normal.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing