Sportsman's Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sebastian
See available hotels
Sandrift Motel(Sebastian)
View Hotel
Seashell Suites Resort(Melbourne Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Front Villas(Melbourne Beach)
View Hotel
Floridana Beach Motel(Melbourne Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewslarge pavilionone of a kindallow petswalking distanceget awaylocal restaurantsseafoodjanetbravodockfireplacefishingdoggyfloridalinens
Reviewed April 20, 2011

My family recently stayed at Sportsman's lodge and based on other websites I would have NEVER have considered it. When I first called on our way to the area I had to leave a message but the owner shortly returned my call. They had 3 rooms available and I asked of she would hold one so that I could look at it, without hesitation she said it was no problem. When we arrived we were told that a riverview room had become available. I asked to see it and I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very nice, clean 1 bedroom with a king bed and had a great view. We told him we would take it on the spot. We weren't sure if we were staying 1 or 2 nights and when we told Bruno (owner) he said no problem and I asked if there was any paperwork or if he needed our ID and he said no and I felt like I was back in a small town where everyone knows everyone and your word is your honor. I was needless to say shocked. Now your not getting the Waldorf-Astoria but for a small town with EXTREMELY limited options this is the place to go. I am a woman who is very picky about where she stays and I would AND WILL return to the Sportsman's Lodge (a name change would do a world of good) but don't judge by name or their website trust me you won't find better or nicer people.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Murreme
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We have been coming here for years. Our dogs love it here also. We take them over to the spoil islands and they have a blast. So much to do in this area. Check out the new book store -Squidly's, walk to dine, meet local folks, fish, kayak, sightsee,everything you could want to do is here! Bruno and Janet are always gracious hosts. We love it and will come down every chance we get. it doesn't hurt that I caught my first Bull Red here either!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tmorey11
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Wake up on the water. Immaculate rooms, cool and spacious with full kitchens. Breezy pavillion and swimming pool. Large dock. Charters. Exceptional owners, friendly and knowledgeable. Airport and inlet close. Home away from home-but better.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I've been all over the world, stayed in the worst and the best that's out there and this lodge is my favorite! The Sportsman's Lodge is a unique, outgoing, spotless, QUIET, safe and wonderful place to stay. Jan and Bruno are folks you can depend on and it's the greatest place to stay if you love the water, love to fish, or just love to get away and relax. I will recommend Sportsman's Lodge to all family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Me and my husband just returned from a week's stay at the Sportsmans Lodge. It was a great stay. The new pool is absolutely wonderful. One of the more reasonably priced motel with a pool. Loved having the kiitchette so we did not have to go out every evening to eat. Grills were provided to use if you wanted to. Everything was very clean. Will definitely recommed to our friends.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple