“Love this place”

Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Sebastian
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mo-Bay Grill's International Cuisine is Chef Wesley Campbell's award winning inspiration. Everyone who loves quality food served in a tropical atmosphere will discover a great locale to escape life's daily stress and enjoy meeting friends. We offer exciting tropical and fresh seafood, steaks, chops, pasta, jerk chicken and oxtail dishes prepared with the kind of magic ingredients, dazzling presentation and unique combination of textures, taste and flavors that have become our tradition.
Reviewed July 7, 2018

We love Mo Bay Grill. We've been several times and have had a good meal each time. We've had the salmon, encrusted haddock, jerk chicken pasta, ribs, and Parmesan chicken. All of these have been very tasty. Presentation is always great.
Salad with house dressing is wonderful and also homemade pita chips with spinach dip. The flourless chocolate cake is to die for!
Love when owner/ chef Wes comes around to table to chat.

1  Thank Karen R

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Checked on trip advisor before visit, was not disappointed, friendly knowledgeable server, I had fish of the day which was grouper, and Hubbie had jerk chicken, both were cooked to perfection, it was the best pan fried grouper I have tasted, the margaritas are very tasty, good job I wasn’t driving, we will definitely return.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I was a tad apprehensive initially after hearing so many great reviews to find servers bypassing me several times before I was waited on. Granted, there were some large parties in attendance, but it felt longer than necessary. The service was decent then it all turned around when the food arrived. Wow! I can't recall the last time--no, any time--a plate of food made me feel so special. The presentation was top class, the blend of flavors (I had the Rum Jerk Shrimp Kabobs) were bright and fresh, the follow-up service became more personal.
Next time I will make more room in my schedule to include drinks and I'm dying to try the desserts. (Don't ask me which, I think I need all of them.)

2  Thank Kristin P
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Good food and reasonably priced. Drink prices were high: well drink or glass of wine will cost $9. Popular place, so long waits, even sometimes with a reservation.

1  Thank skywatch2015
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Cool, upbeat atmosphere. Our food was excellent. Much higher quality than the local seafood fare. Great flavors and very fresh. Excellent chef. My biggest complaint was the service was a bit too efficient, rushed and casual. Soup before appetizers and no sense of timing in relation to waiting for guests to relax, order drinks, appetizer then soup or salad then main course and perhaps dessert. Maybe not all waitstaff but our experience was in and out within an hour like a pizza joint- which is a pity because puts the style of dining too casual for the quality.

Been to Mo-Bay Grill? Share your experiences!