“Don't Go for Dinner..............Unless its 6.00pm!!!”

Country Ham N Egg Restaurant Inc
Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Sebastian
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was out shopping & going home to Oyster Pointe decided to stop....Food was poor to average........prices average..........CUstomer service was AWFUL. They close at 8.00pm.... we never knew this as we entered at 7.40pm.told to sit wherever we wanted. Waitres took order, asked for water & told her we would get coffee when we were finished eating. No reply! Food came..no soup........called her back & asked for it. Soup has been dumped for the day as its so late? "OK so please deduct from the bill "I CANT DO THAT" ??? So give us something else.....a Salad came in a to go box.........then we asked for coffee..........was told the machine was shut down & cleaned & ready for the morning, as they had been closed for 45 minutes...THIS WAS AT 8.20!?!??!So we reduced her tip with each insult!! We should have left nothing. It actually looked like the people who came in after us were shamed into putting their food into boxes. Would maybe try breakfast but would they be rushing you out before the lunch rush??? Big dissapointment & they lost out on probably another few dinners & we told others at the resort about it too..........Made to feel as if you were intruding...THEY SHOULD HAVE LOCKED THEIR DOORS AT 7.00pm!!!

1  Thank ALBAGALS

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We own a time share in Sebastian and make a point to get a least a couple of meals at Country Ham & Egg when we are on our vacation. Breakfast is the king, but they also have classic dinner and lunch items, with a few surprises such as Sauteed Liver & Onions, and a Real "Dagwood" Sandwich. My wife has a Seafood Platter and although it was not fresh off the boat, it had shrimp, cod and pollack and was fried just right. Clam Chowder was excellent. Prices are in line with the type of local restaurant. Service was friendly and very attentive.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast and quite frankly this is a place where you would only stop for just that, or possibly a snack while passing en route to somewhere else.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I cannot describe how poor the food was here. it tasted like pre-packaged industrial food. I would compare it to eating at a hospital café. any decent cook would never let food this poor leave his kitchen. I cannot think of a single positive thing to say about this place and that's really sad

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food is good here. Being a local I have tried every breakfast place in the area and I would say this is in my top ten. I do not go here often because of how long it takes to actually get the order.If you are not in a hurry and want a decent breakfast at a decent price this place is fine. I have never had lunch or dinner here but i hear that lunch is good.

1  Thank Tony M