“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have eaten at Squid Lips several times and have always had good food and service, the view of the Indian River is great the meals are a good value.

There are newer reviews for Squid Lips Overwater Grill

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The oysters were the biggest I've ever had --- anywhere! Almost didn't fit all of them on the plate. Absolutely delicious -- they melt in your mouth. I also had the grouper and my wife had the Mahi-Mahi --- cooked to perfection with a honey lime sauce. Everything is fresh. You can actually see some of the charter fishing boats on the dock unloading their catch. Nothing fancy here just real good food, a scenic view of the inlet and a cozy atmosphere. Got the feeling that most of the crowd were local as there was a lot of chit chat between servers and customers. Table next to hours was raving about the Sashimi scallops (raw) --- going to try that next time. I can't believe I hadn't heard about this restaurant sooner.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Forget Hirams,forget butchers & chill & grill,this is the best place in
Sebastian hands down ! Chef Justin has ben there for almost a decade
and it shows.consistentsy,fresh food professional service are the key
here.Great veiws,nice brezze dolfin swimming the aroma of a oak fired
grill makes the walk on the peir to the restaurant a fast one. We sat at
a hightop nere the bar of course! We had the coconut shimp best ever
anywhere! Grilled ahi tuna cooked to perfection with wassabi,seaweed
salad & pickled ginger to die for! Our favorite place to spend our hard
earned money; thank you, bobo,Anita & laura we love you all.

Sincerely
Pat &Janice

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I ate here for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I got the shrimp basket with fries which were amazing. Saw another tray go by and it looked tastier than mine. I'm going back and getting an entree! Cosmo was my server and he did a great job! Showed me all the catfish below the restaurant by throwing fries in the water. LOL

1  Thank Jamiemc102
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Excellent location, excellent view and amazing fresh seafood. Redfish, Tuna, Fried Scallops.... They also had an interesting and colorful live brass band.