Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites
$143
$139
Travelocity
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
Sandrift Motel(Sebastian)
TripAdvisor
Seashell Suites Resort(Melbourne Beach)
Official Site
Blue View Inn(Melbourne Beach)
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskyogurtthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulwaffle makerconvenient locationvery nice hotelhotel offerstwo bedroom suitenice stayfree breakfastthe general managersitting areadrink voucherswater pressuredefinitely stay here againacross the street
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 18, 2013

everyone that worked here was very pleasent. the hotel was clean, the price of the rooms was so reasonable and the rooms were so nice. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Talisha D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

We appreciate your review and are honored that we were able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again in the future along with your family and friends!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I travel a lot with my teams and stay in many hotels a year. I never have a complaint because I can understand certain things but this was the worst stay in my life. I arrived and my room was not ready so they quickly cleaned it. Needless to say the room smelt awful. Other than that the air conditioner was broken all night, I stayed with an 3 month old, 4 year old, and 7 year old and they REFUSED to move me. When we were outside a woman told us we need to go in after 11pm and when we said it was to hot she said "she would walk us to another hotel cause she didn't care". Without any options we we stayed in the room that got to 90 degrees by morning. We asked for management and we were told "why they weren't going to give us our money back". The people were so rude, and the management was just as worse. I would highly recommend to NEVER stay there because of these multiple experiences we had. And also I counted 10/22 rooms on the third floor that had air conditioner broken, but they were still offering them to customers.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Strawberry5445
Talisha D, Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, we apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I'm sorry that the partial refund you received for your stay AND two free nights at a different Best Western were not sufficient to your expectations. Even though you were not satisfied with your stay at our Best Western hotel, we hope you will still consider staying at other Best Westerns in the future as you are a member of our Best Western family.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We made an error in our reservations and the hotel manager resolved our issue to our complete satisfaction. The staff was professional, courteous and friendly. Our room was spotless as was the rest of the hotel. We would not hesitate to stay there again and we would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.
Sincerely, Joe & Karen Fuller

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen G

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Fuller for taking to the time to submit a review. I understand that mistakes happen when booking travel and I was delighted to help resolve the issue as quickly and painless as possible. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and are happy we were able to do just that. We look forward to your next trip to Sebastian!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised. The room was large and nicely done. It was comfortable and very clean. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The location was great. Parking was good. Pool area was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We recently used this hotel as a stay for a funeral.
Here is the problem, my husband checked his credit card for charges and found a $267.00+ fee over and above the cost of the 2 rooms. We immediately called the hotel where we were told by Talisha Dudley the manager that someone smoked in the room and they had to fumigate it. That was a total scam and lie, let alone a ridiculously outlandish charge. We were not provided any proof that the room was fumigated.
NONE of us smokes, yet that was the additional charge. Since the chain is independently owned we can not get any assistance from the corporate center.
We were traveling with 2 80+ seniors. Our relatives told us after the fact that the room smelled stale and thought it had possibly had pets in it before our stay.
I will finish by saying stay away from this hotel, you are their mercy. I have reported them to BBB and Chamber of Commerce.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family