“Coolest water-related activity I've ever experienced!”
Review of FlyBoard Sebastian

FlyBoard Sebastian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've wake boarded, surfed, paddle boarded, water skied, jet skied, knee boarded, kayaked... You name it, if it involves water I've done it. So when I heard about flyboarding, I was intrigued. When I finally got the opportunity to try it out in a 30 minute session at the captain Hiram's location, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Experiencing the flyboard was the coolest activity I have ever done on the water. My session was with Bob and he had me 10ft out of the water on the flyboard in 5 minutes. He was a fantastic instructor and the entire experience was absolutely incredible.

If I had to rate the experience on a scale of 1-10, it gets an 11! I would highly recommend this to anyone even slightly interested!

Can't wait to go back and go flyboarding again!

2  Thank Codyjadams05

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I visited Seabstian FlyBoard in August 2013. Lyle and his staff were very friendly! They taught me how to get out of the water and look like a pro while doing it. I would definitely recommend everyone of all age groups to try this water sport. The staff really makes sure that you are safe!

1  Thank daniel b
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We celebrated my father's 65th Birthday at Fort Pierce and we wanted to include some fun and exciting activities.

We booked a 4-hour group program and 6 of us did the Flyboarding. Including my 65 year old dad. He is not in great shape and yet he was able to at least stand for a bit. The rest of us were able to do it well, some higher than others depending on athletic ability. But it is fun for all and it only takes a few tries to get it.

Furthermore, Lyle was very accommodating, as they came to a location in Fort Pierce and all the staff was very nice and helpful.

Definitely recommend it!

1  Thank 777Lana
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were looking to do something new
while visiting Sebastian. This was it.
Had a blast. Would recommend it to anyone
who wants to try flying. Staff was friendly
and courteous.

3  Thank Juan D
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I attended a friends birthday party a few months ago where we had the opportunity to check out these amazing FlyBoards, a great way to celebrate a birthday to remember! I was a little hesitant at first but the instructors assured me I'd be fine, all the equipment was new and it was obvious safety was their first priority. Once I got up I felt like I was a Superhero, it was the most amazing thing I have ever done. I know they are located in Sebastian but will travel to host parties, I tried it in Stuart. This is the best thing I have ever done and I highly recommend it to anyone to try. Thanks Flyboard Sebastian for giving me the courage to FLY!!!

2  Thank GSocean