“Fresh sashimi and great curry dishes!”
Review of Wasabi Thai Sushi

Wasabi Thai Sushi
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Sebastian
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Coming from Ft.Lauderdale Fl.Our restaurant is Family owned and operated.With multiple choice of delicious food including Thai and Japanese.Not only exquisite tasting the food presentation is excellent.Whether your planing a date or taking the family out for dinner this fine dining restaurant is a must.If you searching for something new try one of our many rolls.Looking for a drink? We have a selection of superb cold or hot sake and also a wines. So what are you waiting for come to see us tonight!!
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Lovely little restaurant in the Publix shopping center. Attentive staff. Great selection of curries and Thai food....I had the curry with chicken and avocado and sweet potato....yum!!! Fine dining in the heart of Sebastian!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

First there were no Thai restaurants in Sebastian. Then they opened one, not so good. Then they opened another better but still not quite there. Now! Finally there is a great Thai/Sushi restaurant in Sebastian!!!
Welcome to the neighborhood, Wasabi

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I went there for the first time on 10/6/13. The service was excellent, the place was spotless , terrific food and the price was very reasonable. I can not wait to go back. I told several friends and they loved it too. Such friendly owners too. I love seeing a new business flourish adn they sure will!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I had another great dinner at Wasabi. We just returned from being out of the country for two months and our first meal was at Wasabi and it was great. First the service excellent, ambiance and music excellent, The spider man roll and Thai crispy duck both were excellent. The portion sizes big. Wasabi is not just the best in Sebastian, they are the best in the county !!!!!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great food and very reasonable prices. This will be a regular stop from now on. We chose five items and all were remarkable. And, they have a complete saki menu. The duck salad is a must. Nice atmosphere, too. Staff was very courteous and attentive.