“Great Valentine's Day Dinner!”
Review of Capt'n Butcher's - CLOSED

Capt'n Butcher's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Capt’n Butcher’s Restaurant is closed until further notice. Inside and Outside Dining Overlooking the Beautiful Indian River. Open for Lunch and Dinner. Two Full Liquor Bars with 16 Different Draft Beers. Many New Menu items to choose from. FRESH Fish Specials Daily.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Last Valentine's Day they had a special for couples and it was really good!! But I wouldn't order a frozen rumrunner (watered down) or app (greasy) at the bar out back......

1  Thank Barbara S
There are newer reviews for Capt'n Butcher's

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visit this restaurant on a regular basis. The food is wonderful and the personnel friendly. Sitting outside on the intercoastel, enjoying the good weather and great food can't be beat.
I have never had anything there that I did not enjoy. Try it, you'l like it.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went to Capt'n Butchers after spending the afternoon/early evening at Earl's Hideaway (it's right down the street from Earl's). We ate dinner on the deck, which was terrific (note: nice bar on the deck). My husband and I both had the "Capt'n's Grilled Platter" which was excellent and the price was completely reasonable. Erika was our server and VERY pleasant and helpful. I asked Erika about the attached lodging (each room with a balcony right on the water) and I indicated I was going to go and get a brochure after dinner; she brought one for me. In addition, I left my glasses on the table and Erika came out to the parking lot to give them to me. Great customer service the entire evening! Overall lovely experience and would definitely go back. Highly recommend eating outside versus inside if weather permits.

Note: Early Bird Menu available everyday from 3-5pm

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We had our Christmas party there. Service was great, food was great, very clean. A little more expensive than my regular meal time though.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The fish was wonderful, the crab cakes and lobster bisque awesome! Clean and attractive. Went out with another couple, problem was the waitress - loud, curt to say the least, argumentative, disagreeable, had to ask her to do everything like bring the drinks ordered, bring the check, clear the table, bring some more coffee. Asked her to bring some butter for bread and she argued that the other plates had it on them - so what was I to do? reach over and get theirs; just completely disagreeable and she didn't get a good tip. Very slow for everyone there it seemed and not a very busy evening either. It was tiring. They set us by the door to the outdoor porch which was okay except that directly across was the hall where dirty dishes went and man did they go- the crashing, the breakage, it was entirely unacceptable noise level.

1  Thank Kathy C