“great personal attention”

Captain Mike Peppe's Fishing Guide Service
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Time Fishing guide in and around Sebastian Florida. Light tackle artificial and Flyfishing on the Indian River lagoon,Sebastian River and Atlantic,from Brevard county to the Florida Keys.I have been fishing Florida waters since 1976.USCG licensed and insured.Children of all ages welcome. All tackle and license supplied.Snook,Tarpon,Redfish,Seatrout and so much more.18 foot flats skiff powered by Mercury.Sage Flyrods and Sage,Tibor and Abel Reels.Shimano and Loomis rods.Shimano and Van Staal reels.
Sebastian, Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“great personal attention”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It has been a while since we used Capt. Mike's services but a good time was had by all. We didn't catch much but enjoyed the company and Capt. Mikes expertise

Visited September 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Trip”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Over the years I have charted many fishing trips from various services.
Our fishing trip with Mike Pepe was great, we actually booked him again 4 days later enabling the rest of the family to enjoy his company.
It's not very often that you get a guide, with his ability to teach, knowledge of the inlet all while utilizing a great sense of humor.
Great entertainment, I recommend Captain Mike Pepe's Fishing Guide Service Highly.

Chuck Fasciano

Visited July 2013
CaptMoMo, Owner at Captain Mike Peppe's Fishing Guide Service, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
As I have said before it is easy to have a great time with people like Chuck,Anthony,Christina and Annie because they they respond well and show great attitudes when out on my boat. People like you make my job enjoyable and my life a pleasure. Thanks for the kind words and I will see you soon.
West Saint Paul, Minnesota
“He's the best.......”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I wanted to take my adult son fishing in the Sebastian/Indian River area with someone who really knows the area, but I was reluctant because I know that there are some fishing guides who can be a bit on the impatient side.......and for us fishing is not only about the catching, but about the company you keep. As far as we are concerned, Mike is the best. We not only caught lots of fish (and Mike took it personally when at times the action slowed), but we learned a lot about the river ecosystem and really enjoyed our day with him. In fact, it was one of the very best fishing days my son and I have had. The Sebastian River is beautiful, and the the range of species one can catch, even in late November, is remarkable. Mike was a real pleasure to be with, very patient and helpful with his guests, and we truly look forward to the next day we can spend on the water with him. If you are thinking of hiring a guide, we absolutely recommend Captain Mike!

Visited November 2012
Sebastian, Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“The whole family loved the trip”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Captain Mike is great. His boat is small but for fishing it is great. My Dad, an avid fisherman took several trips with Capt. Mike and loved every minute of it. the rest of us enjoyed the trip around the lagoon, Sebastian river and listening to him tell about the area and the wild life.

Visited May 2012
“Add Captain Mike to YOUR Bucket List!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We spent 2 great days with Captain Mike Peppe! As the title says add at minimum one day on the water fishing with Captain Mike to your Bucket List! We caught: Snook, Ladyfish, Bluefish, Jacks, & Trout! We had a wonderful time, made a great new friend, saw beautiful things, laughed, relaxed, learned things, and we will definitely be making the drive down from South Carolina again for a priceless experience. Happy Fishing!

CaptMoMo, Owner at Captain Mike Peppe's Fishing Guide Service, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
The enjoyment of each day I spend on the water is directly related to the people I am with.Good people like yourselves make for a memorable and enjoyable experience for both you and I. Thank you for your kind words and new memories !