“What a rush!” 5 of 5 bubbles

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a rush!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Our family reunion was in Sebastian this year and my cousin mentioned that skydiving was on his bucket list. So I halfheartedly and nervously committed to join him by saying it's on my bucket list too. Two jumpers turned into eight and Sebastian Skydive managed to take us all up one plane. Without question this was the highlight of our reunion as all joined our adventure on the ground and in the air. Awesome! These guys are pros. I suggest you just initial all the legal paperwork and embrace the adventure. Go for it.

Visited June 2013

“Tandem...... So glad we made the journey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

My first tandem was a present from my fella, for my 40th birthday whilst on holiday in kissemee.
I found this centre online and I'm so so glad we finally picked this one from the others.
Sebastian has a great set up, they are friendly, accommodating and so professional - yet still relaxed and so, enjoyable.
I was attached (??!?) to Ian, (a fellow brit) who is a lovely guy who made me feel safe and totally at ease. Not that I was that nervous for some reason, but he chatted me through the whole thing and it was just AMAZING.
I totally recommend 'ticking this box' with SS, the scenery is just stunning - right on the beautiful Floridian coastline.
I will definitely go again when we return in 2 years.
Thanks Ian :) x

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My daughter & son-in-law loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our kids were visiting us for the first time in our new hometown so we treated them to skydiving. This was a first for our daughter and she absolutely loved it. The staff is exceptional. They go way out of their way to make this a fun experience. We paid the extra money for our daughter to be videotaped & the camera man was so nice he included my son-in-law in the video as well. This was an excellent experience.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancy M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Top Skydive Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Probably one of the best skydive operations in the US. Located in Sebastian, FL, on the Indian River Lagoon and the Sebastian Inlet to the Atlantic, 70 miles southeast of Orlando between Vero Beach and Melbourne. Five miles east of I95. Very well run operation. Mostly Twin Otter planes or a Caravan, all in excellent condition. Sometimes a noisy Shorts Skyvan In the winter months. Move lots of divers with two, sometime three planes going all day. Airport is not crowded so planes in/out fast. Great views of the Lagoon and the Atlantic coast line. Sometimes have evening jumps onto the beach near the Sebastian Inlet.Friendly atmosphere but you must follow the rules. No exceptions. Food and drink available. Also places for RV's/Campers with toilet/shower facilities on site. No fee to visit/watch. Typical jump fees. The facility itself may not be beautiful but the whole places operates efficiently giving divers and visitors a great experience.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank edward h
Sebastian, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tandem Skydiving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have done the tandem skydive twice. Everyone was very friendly, informative and safety conscious. You can't beat the view of the ocean from way up there. BEAUTIFUL. I waited until 50 for my first jump. The video they took was awesome. I would recommend to anyone at any age.

Visited August 2012