#Davis House Inn
$126
$147
$143
$80
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$110
$85
$55
  • Pool
$84
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
All reviewssquid lipssleeping areawithin walking distanceindian riverplace to stayenjoy your staynew ownersnight lifea wonderful stayking bedminute drivefull kitchenkyledockefficiencymicrowavetiki
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was a wonderful hidden jewel. I have family in the area and will make this my place of choice whenever I am in the area.The room, location and grounds were just beautiful and the veiw of the river was fantastic. I will be back and have told anyone that would listen to stay at the Davis House Inn. Quiet location but near Captin Hiram's, Earls and so fun places to visit.

Room Tip: Jessica and the rest of the staff made it feel like a home away from home
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike R
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed at the Davis House Inn several times now and it is always a great experience! The Inn's rooms are clean and fresh. The room we stay in (I try to get the same one) feels like our own private little condo. Although there is not daily maid service, it doesn't really make a difference because the rooms are setup so that you are able to keep them neat and tidy. The view from the back of the Inn is spectacular! I recommend that anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay in Sebastian, stay at the Davis House Inn!

Room Tip: Just look online and you can see pictures of each room and then choose the one that appeals to you.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Littlebit_fla
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very clean , nicely decorated and comfortable rooms. Excellant owner and staff. We stayed 2 weeks and loved it.. Have stayed here many times before and it is excellent every time. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

jessica was very hospitable and friendly....extremely clean accomodations...excellent location for activities...we felt very comfortable and met nice people there...as an Innkeeper, Jessica is a winner!!!!!

Room Tip: second floor has a great breeze..we sat outside on the balcony and had coffee every morning! rms are large and suite-like with 2 tvs and living rm..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ronald J
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am a repeat customer of this place, and just finished a nine-day stay. I had the most relaxing time I've ever had in a hotel. Each room is decorated with a theme - mine was flamingos! And don't get me started on how they did that up.

The building is in the style of old Florida, the room was clean and quiet, and my hosts were the ideal combination of hospitable and non-intrusive. I could see the river from the second floor, and took many a walk along it's shore.

I highly recommend the Davis House Inn if you are planning to visit Sebastian.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo