#Davis House Inn
BestWestern.com
$143
$139
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
$61
$55
  • Pool
$84
$61
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$59
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
TripAdvisor
All reviewssleeping areasquid lipswithin walking distanceindian riverplace to stayenjoy your staynew ownersnight lifea wonderful stayking bedminute drivefull kitchenkyledockefficiencymicrowavesink
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am a repeat customer of this place, and just finished a nine-day stay. I had the most relaxing time I've ever had in a hotel. Each room is decorated with a theme - mine was flamingos! And don't get me started on how they did that up.

The building is in the style of old Florida, the room was clean and quiet, and my hosts were the ideal combination of hospitable and non-intrusive. I could see the river from the second floor, and took many a walk along it's shore.

I highly recommend the Davis House Inn if you are planning to visit Sebastian.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We come over from the UK every year to Sebastian and always stay at the Davis House Inn, the rooms are perfect with enough space to 'make yourself at home', the views over the inlet are stunning, whether you stay for 1 night or 1 month you must take time out to just relax in the Florida sun and enjoy the surroundings and wildlife. There are lots of good local restaurants, plenty of activities in and around Sebastian (have a go at Skydiving) to keep everyone entertained, then you can relax in the peaceful setting of the Davis House Inn. There really isn't anywhere I'd rather stay when visiting Sebastian.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent, well maintained and comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here for Halloween. It is close to the action but far enough away to be able to relax. There are many excellent restaurants within walking distance. The inn has a great river view in the front. We will definitely stay here the next time we're in Sebastian.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Davis House Inn while visiting family. Jessica, the owner, met us immediately upon our arrival with a warm welcome. She told us about the local area and activities. Our suite was clean, neat and decorated very nicely with a beautiful view. The Inn was comfortable and quiet. We are looking forward to staying at the Davis House Inn again on our next visit.
Thank you, Jessica, for a wonderful stay. Judy K

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The perfect place to stay! I've traveled many places, stayed in all types of lodging and found the Davis House uniquely surprising. The rooms are neat, cute, large with plenty of room to put "your things" and comfortable. You can tell it's the little things that matter here as everything was just perfect. Enjoyed the view of the water and watching the ospreys nest from the porch. Close to everything fun....food, drink, music, etc. Ready to kick back on the adorandak chairs again!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are more private.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple