“Fine Dining in Sebastian”
Review of River Grille - CLOSED

River Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: River Grille has been retired as of May 25 2013. Thank You all for your support and remarks. We have enjoyed serving you these last seven years!
Reviewed October 23, 2012

It's so nice to have such a talented chef right here in Sebastian. The food is excellent prepared to perfection. Good wine list. and reasonable priced for such fine cuisine. I usually go there with my friends for a "girls' night out". Tonight I will be attending with my husband and I know we won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for River Grille

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We ate with a reservation on a Friday night. We were seated immediately, but waited over 8 minutes to be noticed by the server. Orders were taken promptly and the excellent food arrived in a reasonable time frame. After this we were largely ignored. We gave up any idea of dessert and asked for the bill. The restaurant, although busy was not full and there was no-one waiting. The noise level required shouting at my dinner companion, adding no doubt to the general hubbub. As long as a quiet dignified dinner is not on your agenda, then the food is good. Prices are quite high for the area.

2  Thank Helen R
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The River Grille is a true gem in Sebastian. My husband and I had dinner there on a Wednesday night and it was fantastic! We started our dinner by ordering the Brie with pecans for an appetizer; it came with a variety of fruits and crackers and was truly delicious. We then decided to have a trio, which was on the summer saver, “bail-out” menu and included a salad, side dish (I had the twice baked potato and my husband had the soufflé'), hot, fresh baked bread, a beef filet, crab cake, shrimp skewers and a bottle of wine. The filet was cooked to perfection and so tender that I cut it with a butter knife, the shrimp were large and flavorful and the crab cake was hands down the best I have ever had. Chef Michelle also came out to visit our table and was extremely warm, welcoming and accommodating. We will definitely be going back and are looking forward to taking our friends and family there too when they come to visit!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Fine dining...that is worth the drive from anywhere on the Treasure or Space Coast!

The staff and owner/chef make your dining experience here special!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a must stop and worth every penny. On the high side for the area during dinner but well worth the price. Very well presented.