“A Biblophile's Oasis”
Review of Sundog Books

Sundog Books
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Seaside
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Centered at the middle of this charming and popular little town is a biblophile's oasis; Sundog Books. Being avid readers themselves, owners Bob & Linda White maintain a splendid collection of everything from the classics to the latest NYT's best sellers. Like any great book store, the ambiance sets the tone. A young staff (who appeared to me to be college age) are eager to please and don't be surprised if the White's dog is meandering about. We stay at this area frequently and Sundog Books is a great retreat when you want to get away from the touristy things or if you're looking for that page-turner for the beach. When in doubt just ask for Bob. I tell him what I've been reading and what genre I think I'm looking for and he hasn't let me down yet with a recommendation. Plus they have the coolest tee shirts in South Walton County. Enjoy!

All reviews
"great bookstore"
in 11 reviews
"greeting cards"
in 7 reviews
"great selection of books"
"gift items"
"could spend hours"
in 3 reviews
"visiting seaside"

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We love this bookstore! It's a great place to hide away and grab a great read while on vacation. Staff is very helpful and knowledgable.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

It is fabulous. A true independent bookstore, which are hard to find these days, it always has great books. I love how the tables are organized. Lots of Southern themed books, many of which are really humorous. There is clearly a lot of thought put into what books they carry and even how they are displaced. It is a very warm store and I wish we had one like it here.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Funky little book store with great record (yes record) store on top level. Seaside Florida has lots of little gems like this book and record shop