“Amazing”

Dining options: Late Night
Houston, Texas
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I frequent Seaside many times a year and LOVE Barefoot BBQ! The owner is fantastic and always friendly! He told us he did this in The Virgin Islands and that was really neat...because my partner lived there too! We are still begging him to come to Houston, Tx! :) I think they have the best Bloody Mary on 30a and I love the nachos! You will jot be disappointed. See you soon!

Concord, North Carolina
“Awesome beachside BBQ!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was, by far, our favorite food on our trip to the South Walton beaches. The location is super fun and there's plenty of outdoor seating and people watching to trump any indoor dining. The prices were higher than I anticipated, but I've learned this is the standard along 30A. However, the food was excellent and the portions were large enough to warrant the prices.

I had the pulled chicken sandwich and it was cooked really well and had a good, smokey flavor. My baked beans rocked but they were VERY spicy, and I never shy away from heat. They also had lots of green bell pepper, which I don't care for, but they were big and easy to pick out. The maccaroni and cheese rocked, which really surprised me. It was really gooey and cheesy, not dry or baked.

My husband had the pork which he really loved. He also got the coleslaw, which was made with purple cabbage and vinegar garnished with pineapple. He's a traditional mayo coleslaw guy so he didn't care for it, but my daughters and I enjoyed it. Our girls also shared a kids meal which, at less than $6, was the most reasonably priced kids plate we got on our entire trip - and the best.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Brandy R
Atlanta, GA
“still craving this food!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've been gone from 30A for two weeks now and I can still taste their amazing pork BBQ in my dreams.

Seriously, this is good stuff. High quality meats, prepared simply and yet with loads of smoky goodness. My friends ooohed and aaahed over the sides, too. Of note is the coleslaw - with pineapple!

The *only* complaint I can level? A tad too much cumin on the ribs. But, really, I still devoured them.

I paired the BBQ with a kale salad from nearby Raw & Juicy. Heaven in FL.

• Visited July 2012
Farmersburg, Indiana
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife's BBQ nachos made up for my ribs. It old not suggest the ribs at all. They looked very good but they were a little chewy and dry. It was more like eating a pork chop than a good fall of the bone rack of ribs. The nachos were awesome though.

Visited July 2012
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Kids loved the dogs here”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Located in the seaside strip this is a charming area to sit down and just people watch. This place is somewhat famous for the food. Our boys enjoyed the dogs and would definitely go back again.

Visited March 2012