“Decent food, Lousy service”

Cowgirl Kitchen Market
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: CK Seagrove offers BREAKFAST SPECIALS daily until 3pm! With Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's at the bar or sit outside on our extended patio. $1.50 draft beer specials daily. Favorites on the menu are Chef's Heartache Biscuit with pimento cheese & praline bacon, Shrimp Tacos, Turkey Bacon and Avocado Sandwich, Specialty Salads, and Southern Craft Ice Cream. Quick service, affordable, and casual... Kicked Back Cuisine!
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Decent food, Lousy service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It took nearly thirty minutes to get a couple of breakfast biscuits, and the biscuits were pretty greasy. No apology for the ridiculous delay, either. Maybe if we had a breakfast beer like most of the other folks we would have enjoyed it more...

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gary W

“Shrimp Taco needs to be tried”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If Sea Grove, Fl is on your itinerary make a stop at the Cowgirl Kitchen. The shrimp tacos should not be missed.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda H
New Haven, Indiana, Usa
“Food was great and the service was amazing!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had a late breakfast today. They were very kind and even though it was was their normal breakfast time they checked to see what they could pull off for us. We were very pleased with what we had! My only problem was with the grits. I am a purist when it comes to my breakfast foods. My family is from the South Georgia/Northern Florida area so when I think of grits I think thick with butter and mixed in my eggs with either sausage or bacon. This is more of a creamy version of grits. They aren't bad just not what I am prefer or am used to. The gravy also had a different twist then what I would normally see. They use chorizo sausage which gives the gravy more of a rusty red color then the off white that I am used to. But I found it very tasty. The biscuits were flakey, and tasty! I would without fail go back in for breakfast again. We were considering dinner there this week but they close at 3:00PM in the "off season". The prices were reasonable in a sea of unreasonable prices in the area.

• Visited March 2014
“The staff is great and food is wonderful”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I had the pulled pork tacos with a coke, the prices are reasonable and you sit outside and hear the ocean, this a great little place, if you are visiting 30a it is a must do for lunch.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Chicago2772
Destin, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Big Pig Sandwich”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw was delicious!
They also sell Southern Craft Creamery Ice Cream. I bought a container of Salty Caramel to bring home. Yummy...
I will definitely go back to try other selections of both their sandwiches and ice cream.

• Visited February 2014