“Good Food on the Beach”

Cowgirl Kitchen Market
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: CK Seagrove offers BREAKFAST SPECIALS daily until 3pm! With Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's at the bar or sit outside on our extended patio. $1.50 draft beer specials daily. Favorites on the menu are Chef's Heartache Biscuit with pimento cheese & praline bacon, Shrimp Tacos, Turkey Bacon and Avocado Sandwich, Specialty Salads, and Southern Craft Ice Cream. Quick service, affordable, and casual... Kicked Back Cuisine!
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had been to the location in Rosemary Beach several years ago, so when we say the Seagrove location, we couldn't wait to try it. We stopped in for breakfast and found several choices that sounded very good. We finally narrowed it down to breakfast tacos and while my husband chose the chilpolte sandwich and we got an order of grits to share. The grits were outstanding, flavored with cheese and chile peppers. I would recommend the tacos, but the sandwich was a bit overwhelmed by the bread. It was better when he took off half the bun. There are several options for lunch and takeout for dinner if you are in one of the condos and feel like staying in. Give this place a try -it's reasonably priced, quick service and quality food. We will be back next year.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing. I loved the cheese grits and had a mimosa which was great. They have all kinds of neat items to browse and perfect outdoor seating. This would have been a better experience if the waitress hasn't rolled her eyes at us & had acted nice to me when I inquired about the menu. She made us wait while she did something else and then treated us hateful & rolled her eyes. The other girl who was working a couple of days before was so sweet when we went int, that's why we went back. May think twice next time :(

1  Thank glittermomma8
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Our party of 3 walked in at 11 am. I asked if it was too late to order from the breakfast menu. The apathetic young server replied, "yes." I looked up to the menu and it stated that breakfast service ended at 11am. Okay, so no luck. And then she let another lady step in front of me to order. She ordered off the breakfast menu. I waited and when it was my turn again I asked for drinks and a cinnamon roll. I paid, walked to the seating area, and attempted to bite into the cinnamon roll. It was cold and hard. I traipsed back to the counter and requested the food be heated. Without speaking she took the plate and left me standing at the counter. She returned shortly with a heated roll. Meanwhile 3 other employees were standing in the kitchen area having a chat. I left the restaurant regretting that I had wasted any time stopping in.

2  Thank Heatisis
Reviewed July 16, 2013

5 of us ate and all 5 commented about how wonderful the food was. Easy, fast, wonderful light breakfast.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place to cool off along the 30a bike trail. Try the heartache....pimento cheese, biscuit, praline bacon...YUM!